CDN$20 - 10 Man Poker Table Tops - Come and Get It!!

I have approx. 20 of these remaining.  I am trying to clear out my storage space.

Each top is Cdn$20 - come and pick it up while they last!!

tabletop2.JPG

This is a 2 fold table top and it extends out to a fullsize holdem table (81" x 39") that will accomodate 10 players. If you have no room for a permanent table and your dining room table will not work for an octagon top then this is your solution. 

tabletop.JPG

This table top comes with felt playing surface, padded rails and cup holders. 

Why so cheap??

tabletop3.JPG

These table tops were manufactured improperly as you can see above, the folds do not join up properly.   I paid over US$50 for each of these tops and YES, I am very disappointed.  I think most will agree that for Cdn$20, this is a good solution even using for out doors on your patio table during those summer time barbeques.

But for Cdn$20 in my opinion is better then the cheap octagons they have for sale at Walmart.

If you take more then 2 tops I will even deliver it for free within the GTA.

I am located in North York (Bayview and Finch) so please feel free to contact me directly if you want to check it out.

Thanks,

Joe 416-560-3459 or jelaltd@yahoo.ca

Comments

• actyper wrote:
    ygm!
    ewww bloody AOL acronym. lol
    YGM x2 :P
  • I just picked some of these up and for $20 you cant go wrong.
  • do u still have any in stock??
    i thinkin on picking up one
    let me kno if u still got any
  • As of this morning (Tuesday Jun 7th) I have 10 remaining and I expect to be sold out by latest Friday.

Give me a call or email to arrange.

First come first serve.

Thanks

Joe
    416-560-3459 or jelaltd@yahoo.ca
  • Dan808,

YGM!
  • I want to thank everyone who have contacted me over the past 24 hrs.

All the table tops have been spoken for and I will advise if I have any no shows that do not pick up their items.

If you would like me to put you down on the waiting list for a cancellation, please email me your contact info to jelaltd@yahoo.ca.

Thanks for the support.

Joe
    416-560-3459