$1/$2 NL Ring Game Stats

Hi All,

I recently made the switch from Limit to NL cash games on Stars, and I'm hoping some of you can comment on my results. Some of my stats after 6000 hands are as follows (I realize this is by no means an ideal sample size, but it should be sufficient to make general comments on):

VP$IP: 25.15% (This a little high for my liking, and I've knocked it down to around 20% for my past several sessions)

W$WSF%: 38.61%

Went to Showdown: 23.78%

Won $ at Showdown: 48.38$

BB/100 Hands (= 2x the big blind for NL games): 3.88

PF Raise %: 6.16

Attempted to Steal Blinds: 14.84%

Any comments/observations are very much appreciated. Thanks very much.

Derek

Comments

• I have some NL autorate rules for Pokertracker that seemed pretty close to the mark.  If you're interested in a copy, let me know, and I can E-mail them to you or something. 

As far as your stats go, I don't really play enough NL ring games to claim any sort of expertise, but if you can sustain 3+ BB/hr, I think you're doing alright... ;-)  I think to be Tight-aggressive according to these rules you PF Raise has to be >7.00, and total aggression factor was greater than 1.2 (low for limit).  The V$IP was also <25%, but you say you're already correcting that.  According to these rules, it looks like you would be Slightly Loose-Passive, but I can't say for sure, as you didn't list aggression factor.

Let me know if you're interested, and good luck...

Paul