Sets of 100% Plastic Playing cards in stock in Toronto as seen in Card Player

Hello everyone.....Witch Doctor Poker now has in stock 100% Plastic Playing Cards Sets (2 decks) from Prestige Pro as seen in Card Player Magazine. The are the 2 1/4" bridge-sized cards and are a great less expensive Kem substitute. I am selling them until Fathers Day for $12.99 Cdn + Tax and believe me they are going very very fast. They have had the official run through at Josh's last freeroll at the Pearson Pub where he gave the thumbs up as they passed the night with flying colours. Interested in purchasing some for yourself or as a gift...message me here or at sales@witchdoctorpoker.com . They can be picked-up in thornhill if this is easiest for you. Lets see if this pic works if not e-mail me and I can send you the pic plus they will be on witchdoctorpoker.com by the weekend. Take advantage of this special price as the price will be higher after Father's Day.

[img]http://[/img][img][/img]...no pic here I guess....oh well...e-mail me if you would like to see them!!!

Comments

• Forgot to mention that this is basically half the price of Copags and they play just as nice!!!
  • I have the photo's on the website now.... www.witchdoctorpoker.com under new items!!!
  • Thanks to all the forum members who have came by to pick-up the cards in the last week. I have 12 sets left in stock at this time. So if you want them at the sale price...let me know ASAP!!!!
  • I still have a few sets left and will have them at the free poker event I am hosting tonite at the Main Event 2368 Yonge Street...so if you want to drop-by between 6:30-10 p.m. I will be there!!! Stop in for a quick sit'n'go as well!!!