Poker Kings on A&E

Poker Kings on A&E

Premieres: Thu May 13, 2004 10:00 PM

Go inside poker's exotic subculture as we follow the yearlong journey of the world's best and most eccentric players who vie for the ultimate prize--the World Series of Poker. Meet players who must exude confidence when everything rides on a single pot or an outrageous bluff, and struggle to weave their personal lives around their obsession with the game. It's a story of agony and ecstasy, of triumph and defeat, set against the colorful backdrop of Las Vegas

:D

Comments

• Is this more like a reality series?

Seems interestesting. Thanks for the heads up, I also got to see WSOP 2002 Final Part 1 yesterday on TSN @ 11:30 pm EST
  • Tilter wrote:
    Is this more like a reality series?

Seems interestesting. Thanks for the heads up, I also got to see WSOP 2002 Final Part 1 yesterday on TSN @ 11:30 pm EST

yeah probably more storytelling than anything...i think it's worth watching :D

yeah i saw WSOP 2002 yesterday too :D

it's funny how the guy ( cant remember his name LOL ) hit the flush BUT ALSO got killed cuz Robert hit the fullhouse
    :lol:

he was destined to get killed :lol:
  • Is it a series? I got the impression that it was one of those 1 hour specials.

P.S. It was "Julian Gardner"... :D
  • ice wrote:
    Is it a series? I got the impression that it was one of those 1 hour specials.

P.S. It was "Julian Gardner"... :D

no i think it was one of them fillers... :shock:

yeah that's it Julian Gardner :D

thanks,
    CO :D

btw Poker Kings is on TONITE :D
  • watching the replay right now... pretty boring so far... Man Phil Hellmuth's ego is HUGE!
  • ice wrote:
    watching the replay right now... pretty boring so far... Man Phil Hellmuth's ego is HUGE!

was ok i guess...give it 5/10...being generous :mrgreen:

reality show on Phil Hellmuth :?: OMG :shock: DA HORROR :o :shock: