Options

GMSOP tonight @ 7PM

Last call for players for tonights satellite. We have between 8 and 12 players but we can always use more. Feel free to come by the Poker Palace and meet and greet and hopefully play
15 Richardson St. Guelph

See you there. Reserved seats will get first seating so reserve ahead to ensure your spot.

Comments

• I'm in (as you know)
    Comon guys, more people!! :D
  • More the merrier
  • How did this turny go tonight boys , can someone post the results thanks you.
  • I will pick up the action with 5 people left LOL. Psi makes a big push preflop holding 99 foleded over to small blind MIRMIR and she pushes all in Psi quickly calls haveing her covered with 350 to spare. MIRMIR asks how big are yours. Psi flops 9s MIRMIR turns JJ the flop,turn and river bring no help and MIRMIR doubles up crippling Psi. After a little action here and there Psi has moved back up to 650 in chips and bets out 275 with flinds 50 -100 SB Calls with a considerable stack. Flop QJ rag. Psi bets out again qtjen calls turn is a K. Psi checks qtjen pushes PSi all in. After some thought he calls knowing he was behind. cards flop over Psi Q7 vs K10 for qtjen. no help on the river and Psi is eliminated in 5th LOL. Action picks up a bit 4 handed until MIRMIR bets out 1000 on the button into a 100-200 blind. I fold and Tim sitting with a nice stack pushes MIRMIR all in. She calls for her reamining 1200 or so. card flop over Tim with KK and MIRMIR with 77 flop,turn and river all fire blanks MIRMIR out in 4th. At this point I have 800 chips facing two monsters and draw 5 or six hands of 7 high best cards. Then on big blind I call blind as qtjen pushes me all in. She flips A8 I show J6. Flop comes Q rag 6. I have life turn is an 8 I am dead river a J YIPPEEE!!.
    The very next hand qtjen bets to 600 I go all in with my KQ and Tim also calls. qtjen calls Flop is A47 qtjen bets out Tim folds (KJ) we flip cards and qtjens AK has my KQ dominated. no help comes and I am gone. Heads up last for awhile some tight play mixed in with a few bluffs and steals when we come to a crippling hand of 99 vs A4 no hlep for qtjen on the A and Tim wins a huge pot. I actually forget the last hand but Tim wins the tournament and qtjen finishes second. Congrats you 2. Looking to have a game Thursday or Friday. If people are interested let me know. Sundays Sat is canceled as I will be in Mississauga wheeling and dealing.