$20 Freezeout Tonight - Waterloo

I have a friend who is just having a small home game, 10 players max. We are still looking for a couple more.
Game starts at 8:30.
Send me an email if you're interested j_cheesman@yahoo.com

Comments

• id be in , have u ever beent or shannons , brents , or robs turnys before.
  • All 3 and Reddington's too. Do you have another guy or two?
  • Cole, are you the guy who brought your girlfriend (and possibly your Mom) to Shannon's satelite to the $100 tourney a couple months back? If so, I know who you are. Your profile says you're 16 so that is the only person that young I can remember seeing at these tourneys.
  • yes iam i wore the new york rangers jersey to every turny i go to. whats your, real name cheese
  • My real name is Jason. I sat at your table at the end closest to the door. If you're mom wants to play that's cool. Like I said it's just a friendly home game. The guy hosting is getting his wife to play. Besides, I busted your mom at Shannon's and once in Guelph, so I'd sure like her to show up :)

Are you in?
  • hahha in guelph, what turny was this at , was i at that one
  • but wont be able to make it tonight since my mom works and i wont have a ride but next time you are having a turny , make sure you count me in , thanks alot

"HollyWood" Cole
  • Still lookin for a couple!
  • I wouldnt mind if there's still room. Ive played at Rob's a few times and I won a seat at the KWSOP.

Steve
  • If you could send me a message through here or email me at shtebs@rogers.com either way, I'd appreciate it.
  • Nevermind, hehe just realized today is the 29th. Oops