wtg AIRMILES :mrgreen:

just got my giftcard in the mail :D

only took 7 days to get here...while the confirmation email said 3-4 weeks

gots to give PROPS TO AIRMILES CREW :mrgreen:

that's what i call GRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT SERVICE :mrgreen:

hmmm *wonders* if they have the Rounders DVD...gots to check L8R :D

Comments

• Airmiles is great!
    I used my points and cashed out an NHL jersey! I think they got NBA jerseys now toO!
  • Tilter wrote:
    Airmiles is great!
    I used my points and cashed out an NHL jersey! I think they got NBA jerseys now toO!

wtg Tilter :o
  • I got a jersey before, I have my own copy of Rounders, I have about 1000 air miles, what should I get? Any ideas?
  • ice wrote:
    I got a jersey before, I have my own copy of Rounders, I have about 1000 air miles, what should I get? Any ideas?

i would redeem for Starbucks Gift Cards :D , Famous Players Movie Pkgs...Staples, GAP...etc

350 Air Miles for $50 Chapters Gift Card :mrgreen:

get yourself a few more poker books :D
  • don't waste ur money on a rounders dvd.. their are no extra features.. just wide screen.. might as well get it on tape..
  • don't waste ur money on a rounders dvd.. their are no extra features.. just wide screen.. might as well get it on tape..

but VCRs will be obsolete soon :shock: no? :shock:
  • CO, you are a GENIUS!

I will go and redeem $100 worth of Chapters Gift card right now!
  • So far I've taken one free flight on airmiles thru my credit card's plan. I was only short about $35 worth of points for a 1st class seat so I paid for the upgrade. Never done it before. And just like on Seinfeld, lmao, life is different up there in 1st class. My connection flight from home, then flew from Vancouver to Los Angeles. And I ended up sitting next to Ice Tea himself. lol He wasn't too talkative so I didn't say much either. I'd also spotted him in the airport earlier and knew right away who he was. Too weird. lol
  • Tilter wrote:
    CO, you are a GENIUS!

I will go and redeem $100 worth of Chapters Gift card right now!

Thank You! :mrgreen: Thank You Very Much! :mrgreen:

Happy Shopping, Tilter!!! :D
  • DJP wrote:
    So far I've taken one free flight on airmiles thru my credit card's plan. I was only short about $35 worth of points for a 1st class seat so I paid for the upgrade. Never done it before. And just like on Seinfeld, lmao, life is different up there in 1st class. My connection flight from home, then flew from Vancouver to Los Angeles. And I ended up sitting next to Ice Tea himself. lol He wasn't too talkative so I didn't say much either. I'd also spotted him in the airport earlier and knew right away who he was. Too weird. lol

...yeah weird :shock: ...watch out for the restraining order :o :shock: :lol:

j/k :lol:
  • Yup, just chose my reward of 2x $50 Gift Card, now time to get a couplr Tourney books, Mike Caro Poker Tells, and hmmm, maybe a Penthouse :D
  • Tilter wrote:
    Yup, just chose my reward of 2x $50 Gift Card, now time to get a couplr Tourney books, Mike Caro Poker Tells, and hmmm, maybe a Penthouse :D

wtg Tilter :mrgreen:

perfect choices :mrgreen: LOL :D