$200,000+ guaranteed MTT

It looks like I'll be playing in a $200,000 guaranteed tourney in the next week or so, on a $10 sat win yesterday. It's an "other than stars" site though. lol I will post my results after it's over. :| Not gonna say where or when, cuz it's a bit distracting when people show up and chat. Sorry. No offense. Hey, if we were doing brain surgery, and it was your mom on the table, would you want some guy talking to the surgeon from the gallery? lol Ok, bad example, but you get my point. lol

Comments

• 200K. GL! My guess its probably PP Sat 200K, or EP 200K (nice overlay there).
  • Heh, good guess. It was the Party 200K.

1192 entered. Paid to 140th. Out in a disappointing 229th

Was ahead of average whole tourney.

Lost 2/3 of stack on a JJ vs QQ against a low stack. Had him on Ax.

Recovered some by doubling shortly after that.

Then I get 77, with a 743 rainbow flop. He raises, I'm all in. He sucks out an inside straight on the river. And I'm still steamin. lol Poker.........
  • Then I get 77, with a 743 rainbow flop. He raises, I'm all in. He sucks out an inside straight on the river. And I'm still steamin. lol Poker.........

that same thing happened to me at a local tournment except I had him cover by about $500 an it was the last hand for rebuys!!!!
    it hurts to flop a set an lose blahh oh well thats poker, What was the tourny like? alot of fish?