UB charges for small blind

I would like to know if there is anyone else in the online poker world that has experienced having to post a dead small blind even though you have played both blinds. I have had it happen to me twice in the time I have played there and I beleive that it is wrong. I am currently fighting with the site to get them to admit there is a problem and fix it.

Comments

• This is a message that I got from UB at 12:20 am:

We apologize for this inconvenience.

We have double checked on our records and it seems to be a glitch from our
    system.
    Your account has been credited $.01 of the small dead blind that was charged on
    hand #6063273-29

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Best Regards,

Jazmin
    Customer Service Supervisor

So there is a glitch in there system...i wonder what other kinds of glitches they have????
  • Thank god you got that penny back. I can sleep soundly tonight.
  • More important than the penny is the fact that they admitted there is a problem.... Kudos to them for correcting it... These sites pay big bucks (I assume) to programmers to create the programs to run these games, and it amazes me that there are so many glitches in the software.... Is there any site out there that makes player post the proper blinds when someone bust out of a tourney. I can't count the number of times in a SNG where someone busts out and someone misses their big blind because of this... I've even missed both blinds when 2 players busted on the same hand immediately to my right... this is not a huge software fix... Most sites will say that this evens out over the long run, but c'mon.... just fix the bug!!

Fisrt site that offers live stradlles gets my business!!!!

Yeah.... I'm a nit!!
  • Well this might be hijacking the thread but pokershootout.com has a straddle button but I don't know if it is a live straddle. It is also the only site I have seen offer a chop button. I wouldn't recommend the site as it is very sparsely populated. On the plus side they did offer real money freerolls.

My two cents
    Paul
  • pkrooster wrote:
    My two cents

Paul

Your two cents is twice his refund. lol Sorry, I just couldn't resist that one. hehe
  • LOL! UB makes you post a Dead Small even if you posted SB.

WELL!!! On PP, you can post the BB, skip the SB and come back into the game when you are in cutoff. Thus saving you a SB (which is -EV). So no dead smalls on PP!