Brampton Home Game, Small buyin

Hey everyone. I would like to hold another small game next Friday May 27/05 at my place in Brampton. I have room enough for 7 or 8 players, but if needed, we can set up a second table.

NLHE, $20buyin freezeout. Usually get 2 or 3 games in the night. Blinds start small and increase every 20mins. Softdrinks and snacks will be provided, but it's BYOB if you so desire. I keep the game light hearted and fun, just play some cards and get to know other players more in the area. Great for new players, but there is always enough competition to keep it interesting.

If you're interested, pm me here or reply to this post, and I will respond back to you.

Thanks.

Comments

• where in brampton? what's the chip count, blinds, etc...
    Is this winner take all?
  • Generally, if we have a full table, top 3 get paid. Blinds start at .50/1 and double every 20mins. This usually allows us to get in 2 or 3 games in the same night at $20 buyin each. Can't remember the actual chip count off hand ( I had it calculated, but home computer crashed on me awhile ago, and I lost it). Still, we work it out pretty well. Location is just off of Central Park and Bramelea Rd. If you're interested, let me know ASAP.
  • I sent you an email, but no response. I'm interested.
  • I emailed you some details. Sorry, but my home computer is in getting repaired, so I might be abit late getting back to you. If you need more info email me at

ajwhite@cfn-inc.com
  • Looks like we have enough for a small game tonight. Still a seat or two left for anyone else interested. You can email me at
    ajwhite@cfn-inc.com or call 905-669-8191 ext 231 to confirm your seat. Game starts at 7:30pm. I will give out the address and home phone number when you email or call me.

AJ