I'm playing in a $100,000 Gaurenteed....

With about 400 people,

Its online, but im curious how many people in anyones best "guesstimate" will I have to outlast to finish in the money?
I've checked the tournament lobby, but no prize info is available, just curious so I can devise a game plan, I was fortunate enough to win a Sat to get in cheap.

P.

Comments

• Generally MTT's pay the top 10% of the field. With 400 entrants, and assuming the tables are 9-11 handed, my guess is that the top 4 tables are in the money.

ScottyZ
  • So how'd you do P-Hound ?
  • It isn't till this Sunday (May 22nd), fingers crossed. I felt I played well in the Sat I was able to win a $22+2 buy-in sat 18 people registered and top 2 got seats,, I was in a nice rythem and hopefully I can contiune it into this Tournament. I don't expect to win, but if I can play a solid overall game I'd like to have a nice money position. It's also nice having a reasonable sized tournament, those $350,000 and $500,000 tourneys that Stars and Party offer are just to much for me right now. But I'd like to progress up. But playing for a prize pool of $100,000 is my biggest tournament yet, so I won't complain.

Cheers.
  • Good luck P-Hound. Just remember it's a marathon, not a sprint. hehe
  • GL! I'm guessing this is the Pac Poker 100K? they had 800 sign up, so $20 overlay per person :D