Bolton Poker=WSOP Seat????

It has just been brought to my attention that we now have the means to lower our expenses if we run a WSOP shootout. Here is the just of it:

The tournament would run as a shoot-out style(7 tables, winner of each table go to a final table, where the winner gets a seat in the WSOP).

Now, with a min. of 55 players, there will not be a lot of money to throw around to the final table, so it would be compensated with sponsor prizes(ie: on line money, shirts, hats, seats at other tournaments etc.) If there is a larger turn out, the money will go to the final table as well as the prizes.

I will be sending this question out to my mailing list as well. I know that a lot of people can't afford the $250, but I also know that there are a lot of players looking to get in the WSOP from smaller events.

There will be cash games and SnG's once the final table starts.

This is only a 3 day poll, as I need to get on top of things.

Rob

Comments

• My final meeting is Tuesday for the venue to sign the dotted line....this place is great, So I will delete the poll on Tuesday night, and make our decision (along with the "What day of the week" poll)

Oh yeah, if it is the WSOP format, you might have to wear witchdoctor shirts at the event :D