Options

Guelph Mini Series of Poker Would this interest anyone?

Here is the deal. I have access to a house for the month of June/July that would be able to hold 4 to 6 regular poker tables 40 to 60 players. So I came up with an idea to have a Mini Series of Poker. It would include 15 tournaments over weekends in June/July with a Main Event on the Civic holiday. The events would have dealers and water supplied. There would be 7 ($50+$12) Events including a Razz, Omaha h/l ,stud h/l,stud,HORSE,Omaha,NL Holdem, Then there would be 7 $100 Events that would consist of a Heads Up tourney, Shootout tourney, 6 seater tourney, NL w rebuys, Limit, Pot Limit and NL event. Then ending with a $200 Main Event.

I can run SNG Sats probably twice a week starting almost immediately. SNG's would have a $1 to $3 charge depending on dealers etc.

Now the catch sort of speak. In order to cover the costs of tables, chairs, dealers etc the tourneys would be
$50 + $11
$100 +$16
$200 +$20

All tourneys will include a trophy,ring or bracelet depending on costs. The above number are based on 40 people per tourney. Anything above that will decrease the buy ins accordingly.

Now I also thought of adding a dollar to each buy-in in order to create a pot for a Grand Champion based on points accumulated over the series of events. Let me know if this would interest people.

Comments

• Sounds like a blast!! As long as the dates don't interfere with the KWSOP (June 24-36 - hey, cheap plug! :D) I should be able to make it out for an event or two!
  • Zithal wrote:
    Sounds like a blast!!  As long as the dates don't interfere with the KWSOP (June 24-36 - hey, cheap plug! :D)  I should be able to make it out for an event or two!

I wouldn't interfere with any of the tourneys scheduled in the area. I respect the hard work of everyone that organizes events and can be very flexible with my dates to accommodate as many players as possible.
  • I'd be in for a 50 Omaha H/L and/or Stud H/L event.
  • I'd also be into a number of those events, sounds great!

stp
  • I'd be in for some for sure.
  • RAZZZZZZ BABY!!!!!!!

i would be down for alomst any of those. woudl be a very bad 2 months for me man
    theres no way i'm gonna be able to stay away.

I am gonna loose so much money here

Count me in for sure

Johnny
  • What about heads-up too?

stp
  • you think thats funny dont you shannon?

johnny

hahaha
  • This is a great idea, I will definately be interested. Esspecially some of the less played events in local tourneys like razz and omaha.
  • Sounds great!!
    Please post more details when you have them!!!!

JohnnieH
  • I'd be up for some of that!!
  • heads up baby heads up