Bolton Poker Freeroll

I'm not sure if Home Games is the right place to put this, so if it is in the wrong spot, please put it in the appropriate location.Now........

We have organized a freeroll tournament with checknraisepoker.

Here is the information:

Tournament: Bolton Poker Freeroll (under the private tab)

Password: robterry

Date: Thursday, May 19th, registration starts at 6:00 p.m. tournament starts at 8:05 p.m.

Here is the prize pool structure: 9 to 49 players = $25 prizepool, 50-99 players = $50 prizepool, 100-300(max) players = $100 prizepool.

1st place will take a min. of $12.50 (based on a 9 player min.)

If you do not have an account there yet, follow the link below to register. You must use the password to enter the tourney.

oops! that was my aff. link.

Got to checknraisepoker.com or our website and follow the link. :D

Hope to see you all there. If you have any problems, contact me at info@boltonpoker.com

Comments

• Thanks for the information just signed up with checknraise poker and will be at your freeroll.

Its awesome that you posted that and real nice of you to put on a cash freeroll.
  • Thanks for the kind words, the truth is...I am an affiliate with CnR, they know that I hold live games. An aff. rep. emailed me, wants to talk about sponsoring our events (to try and get our players on their website). I say "I dunno", he says "we offer freerolls for aff. once a month and we put the money up!"  :D:D

I say, "well hell, let's take some of your money, but I can't promise anything, cause the people I know are happy playing were they play. But thanks for the dough;)"

So, if you join, you join, if not, well lets take advantage of the monies being thrown around.
  • Well I hope all who visit this forum will sign up at www.checknraisepoker.com and come out and play a free game of poker.
  • I'm signing up.

After playing with you and your wife at the late late late freeroll there (btw, that night I placed 8th) I know I'll have a good time tomorrow night.

I'll see you then!
  • right on, yeah I busted out real early in that one. That night was not my night to play cards, lost $325 in total that night, should have packed it in after the first $100.LOL.

I hope the response is good, it should be a good time.
  • Ill be there

Gonna check this site out at the same time.
  • Just a reminder, that tommorow is the free roll on checknraisepoker.com :D
  • Just a reminder that the freeroll is tonight at 8:00, reg starts at 6:00 hope to see you there.
  • ill be there at 8:15, so take my blinds till i arrive. :D
  • I jsut found out that at 8:30 I have to pick my son up at cubs, so I will start the tourney, and then post and fold until I get back. I should be only gone for 10 min. Hopefully I don't get blinded out while I am gone. LOL. And hopefully I don't break the 28 min record I set for my tourney's for 1st one out. :D
  • I'm in... I see that you are too Rob... Jeff
  • Nice, punkymisha (I hear you've been playing well lately) is in as well, I just hope I can accumulate enough chips to cover my 10 min absence.LOL
  • FrogKing wrote:
    ill be there at 8:15, so take my blinds till i arrive. :D

Make sure you register, before 7:55
  • Need 4 more to make this happen, I know that tourney's are last minute things, I hope this doesn't reflect our June 12 game.LOL.
  • Hey Rob I dont know if we can do this or not but if we dont get 9 players can we post and invitation in the channel to get 4 more ppl.. I mean in a checknraise chat channel that is
  • that sounds good
  • oh yeah the password is "robterry"
  • GoldGlovz wrote:
    Hey Rob I dont know if we can do this or not but if we dont get 9 players can we post and invitation in the channel to get 4 more ppl.. I mean in a checknraise chat channel that is

I can't seem to find the channel. So if you want to, and you can find the channel by all means go ahead.
  • We need 1 more player, registration ends in 20 min, password is robterry
  • The Witch Doctor is in...made it home in time...good luck!!!! Free shirt to the winner compliments of me!!!!
  • nice, thanks man, we are at 21 players 5 min till reg ends
  • Unofficial Results

25    Gary
    24     Tunisie
    23     kissmccann
    22     amtrimboli
    21     smokeymcpot
    20     shake23
    19     roswel
    18     chubbs
    17     rainman2008
    16     rgspence
    15     witchdrpoker
    14     acidjoe
    13     mccann
    12     Dr_Bob_55
    11     AngelEyes37
    10 Frog King
    9-1   Not completed yet   
  • Congrats to forum member Punkymisha!!!! The big come from behind victory for the cash and the shirt. Runner-up gold glovz....thanks for buying a shirt!!!! Rob...if you have another freeroll I'm in for another prize!!!
  • Thanks witch. I would also thank God and my family and all the little people LOL j/king. But honestly thanks Rob for the tourney it was fun and the price was right.
  • PUNKYMISHA wrote:
    Thanks witch.  I would also thank God and my family and all the little people LOL

LOL, nice kicker by the way, thought I had doubled up.. :D

I think we are going to do this once a month, we might even have $0.50 rebuy's (which go to the prizepool). What do you think?

And I would like to thank everyone that played. I had fun, while it lasted.