Park st. Poker Pit $40 Freezeout May 16th

I'm having a single table tournament at my house tonight, starts at 7pm. $40 freezeout, 2000 chips, 20 minute blinds. I only need a couple more players so let me know asap if you can play. Email me at parkstpokerpit@hotmail.com or PM here... Game is located in Kitchener.

stp

Comments

• Do I dare to ask what the blind structure is?

Or is that the new taboo topic of the board?

lol
  • No problem, blinds are as follows...

You start with 25,000 in chips with the red chips being a 20,000 chip and whites being worth 10. 501 chips, blinds go up every 20 minutes starting at 1/2 and quadrupling every other 20 minutes. We'll colour up after the 4th blind level, thiis tournament has been very succesful in the past and trust me, the WSOP is thinking of adopting it for this years main event! I sent them an email and it sounded very promising that they would really consider it...Hope you can make it BBC_Z and all other forumers....

stp

(lol)
  • I am standing by for the locking of this thread.
  • LOL, I love it when I can be immature and it gets some laughs....tourny went well. We ended up playing 2 $40 SNG's, drank some beer and had a few chuckles...thanks for coming out.

stp
  • LOL. That was the best thing I read all morning.

The tournament was a lot of fun... except for my quick exit. I made a move on a player that I don't play with often and completely forgot that not everyone knows that I'm a conservative rock that only plays solid hands and check-raises with trips or better.
  • Rob, you are truely one fo the most sturdy players i knwo. you always play whatever cards you are holding at their best. but sometimes you just cant help getting busted early.

johnny