Bonus Whoring Party Skins

Hi all, long time no talk...

Anywho down to the point. I am going to start bonus whoring the party skins, have never ever done it up until now. Here is what I was wondering. I have heard people saying you can have another account at each one of the skins as long as you sign up for the account through another comp (ie: different IP addy), is this a necessity? No big deal if it is, just wanted some clarification since I want to be on Party, Empire, and PokerNOW.

Second, for those of you who already whore the party skins, do you still use your same neteller account for all the skins, to withdrawl and deposit money? If I could get that answered it would be greatly appreciated...

Why am I asking all this? Well I dont want to piss off anyone at Party and them freeze my accounts and take my money, I have heard stories of this happening before. Anywho, some clarification on those two questions would be nice...

Comments

• I have heard stories of this happening before

I have never heard of party ever seizing anyones money for multiple accounts. If they close an account, they will return the funds to you.

You can have 1 account at every party skin. No need for differing IP addresses/email addresses/neteller account information. The only constraint is that you need to have a clean machine when you install each skin. If the computer already had a skin installed and account created, YMMV.
  • I had once considered doing the same but didn't want to be making any end run around the rules. I wanted to do it legitimately so I emailed Empire about this issue. I know that you can do it by signing up from a different computer but I just couldn't be bothered so I wanted the straight scoop.

Here is the reply they sent me;

On Apr 11, 2005 2:42 PM, info@empirepoker.com <info@empirepoker.com> wrote:
    > Dear Player,
    >
    > We do not allow a player to open more than one account in our poker gaming system. You currently have an account with one of the website that is supported by our poker system which is powered and regulated by iGlobalMedia.com. Thus, creating another account will not be allowed.
    >
    > If you wish to still go ahead and register with us, you will have to close your account with other site that you mentioned in your email. To cancel your account with them you need to send a written e-mail confirmation stating a brief reason as to why you wish to close your account to them and they will process your request for account closure. Once your account is closed with them you will receive a confirmation of your account closure. You will have to use a new e-mail address and account name to register an account with us; you will not be able to use the same information.
    >
    > If you still face any problem to create an account we request you to get back to us with the account name and email address that you wish to use to create an account so that we can assist you.
    >
    > If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Department at any time. We are here 24/7 to assist you via email.
    >
    > Hima
    > Poker Customer Care
  • BBC Z wrote:
    No need for differing IP addresses/email addresses/neteller account information. The only constraint is that you need to have a clean machine when you install each skin.

To have a clean machine is it a simple uninstall or do you need to clean the registry?
  • literation wrote:
    BBC Z wrote:
    No need for differing IP addresses/email addresses/neteller account information. The only constraint is that you need to have a clean machine when you install each skin.

To have a clean machine is it a simple uninstall or do you need to clean the registry?

As far as I know, currently, simple uninstall and registry cleans are NOT enough to get the client to create another account. You will need a virgin installation of windows..

OSF: The 'official' stance of the skins is 1 account period, but in actuality they allow 1 account per skin. They just don't want to advertise it.
  • I'm on Party, PokerNow, and Empire. Pokernow I did the registry thing, Empire I installed on a clean computer. Different email, same neteller account.

PokerNow will cease to exist pretty soon, so you gotta whore that fast. Empire is cracking down on bonus whores, but you should be ok to whore the deposit bonus without trouble.

Party and skins will never "cease" your funds, and only Empire is closing "whoring" accounts.
  • Bonus Whoring Party Skins

Man, if you don't know the lingo, this sounds kind of racy.

ScottyZ
  • I currently have accounts on Party, Empire, and Pokernow, and they're all installed on the same PC.  I've never run into any problems.  I just had to have a different username on all 3 sites.  I use the same Neteller account for all 3.  The only issue I've ever had at all, is that if I try to open Pokernow, while playing on Party, it just pulls up the Party window.  Maybe I just slipped under the radar, but I've never had problems.  Good luck...

Paul
  • Could someone explain what this is?  I have no idea what whoring is nor what skins are. Guess that makes me a :fish:
  • Could someone explain what this is?  I have no idea what whoring is nor what skins are. Guess that makes me a :fish:

Feeling lazy and not having a good day (non poker related).  Try this, it's not X-rated...

http://bonuswhores.com/bonus-whoring-101.php