Sloth's site on TV

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe I just saw an ad for pokersupplies.com on the good old teevee. During the WPT on City today, no less.

Way to go, Sloth. You sure do know your audience....

Right on.

Comments

• all_aces,

how many times was the ad shown? :?:

was it aired during first or second hour? :?:

thanks,
    CO :D
  • Hey CO,

I only saw it the once, about halfway through the show I think. I was flipping around between WPT, the Flames game, and Team Canada. A busy Sunday afternoon.

I flipped back to WPT just in time to see a graphics page, along with a voice saying: "Pokersupplies.com". At first I thought maybe it was an ad for an American site, but after typing in www.pokersupplies.com I was pleased to see that it went to 'Canada'a Poker Store'.

Regards,
    all_aces
  • all_aces wrote:
    Hey CO,

I only saw it the once, about halfway through the show I think. I was flipping around between WPT, the Flames game, and Team Canada. A busy Sunday afternoon.

I flipped back to WPT just in time to see a graphics page, along with a voice saying: "Pokersupplies.com". At first I thought maybe it was an ad for an American site, but after typing in www.pokersupplies.com I was pleased to see that it went to 'Canada'a Poker Store'.

Regards,
    all_aces

i'll go check for it...i think i mite have taped it...
    :D