HAMILTON POKER ROCKS>>>>>> :)

And I mean that..just come play us sometime........lol

Comments

• It would definately be appreciated if you can give me details such as buy in,,, payouts and how many players because I can get at least 6 ppl to play..
    We have a weekly home game and we only usually have around 6 ppl with a $60 buy in with rebuys for the first 30 mins but its getting boring and I was a bigger tourny...
    Thanks for your reply :D
  • hey guys,
    ive played with WPTgurl and we have good home games and we can host tournys any time of the day....lemme know if u interested in playin.....my games will be around westdale (McMaster Uni) area....

schemr
  • I would be very interested.

I tried to reach you at the number you posted along with the Opening of the Poker Club earlier but the guy said you were asleep and that its intended for members only.

So give me a ring Brian at 905 5122366.
  • Hi my name is Larry. I live on the Mountain. How many Players on average? What do you play?
    When is your next Game?.

('''')
    ('''')
    Hang in there, Ace Hi.
  • hey guys....
    we have a game today near mcmaster university...today being (Wednesday May 18th, 2005).....u can msg me using MSN: thesoccerlegend@hotmail.com for more info....or post ur Qs here and ill email the details to ya.....

schemr