NoLimit Tourney May 29 Downtown Toronto!!!

Hey Everyone;

Garro and I are throwing our second Nolimt Rebuy Tourney on May 29th. The tournament is once again a fundraiser for not-for-profit theatre. Our initial event had a prize pool of over 3000 dollars.

The buyin is 50 dollars with a chip bonus for purchasing your ticket in advance.

Check out our website at www.jaynrax.ca/poker/

Email at greg4@rogers.com

Comments

• Love the location. Interesting structure.
  • How many seats remain I might have about 10-15 guys that are interested e-mail me. luckylilirish79@sympatico.ca
  • Tickets are moving fast for the tourney on May 29 only 25 seats left!!! Check out the website at www.jaynrax.ca/poker/ for all the info!!

To arrange your seat email me at greg4@rogers.com

:D
  • Hey all just so you are aware.... This Cobb guy... :)

I can vouch for him and the tourney... this is the second we are holding and I will be there as well... I will be one of the guys (I am guessing) wearing a CNPL baseball Cap.

:D
  • Thanks Garro for vouching for the event! We are already half sold out!! If you are interested in playing get your seat now!

contact me at greg4@rogers.com!!

I would like to announce a 50 dollar bounty on Garro's head EXClUSIVE TO MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM!!!! So come on out and win an easy fifty for ridding the tourney of Garro! :D
  • I picked up my ticket today.  I'm looking forward to taking the streetcar to a tourney!  If I can knock Garro out I'll take a taxi back.  He'll be easy to spot in the CNPL cap.
  • Dohhhhhhhh!

Nothing like have a target over my head... to make a tourney a real challenge... lol
  • Hey Everyone!

Things are shaping up wonderfully for the 29th. There still a few seats available, so email me at greg4@rogers.com if you are interested.

www.jaynrax.ca/poker/

Cobb
  • I sent you an e-mail seeing if you were interested in having Witch Doctor Poker attend your event giving away prizes and selling our merchandise and donating some of the proceeds to you charity. Let me know....thanks!!!
  • Still haven't heard back from you and a friend of mine e-mailed you as well to hold him a seat and he too has had no response. Is the event even still happening???
  • Still haven't heard back from you and a friend of mine e-mailed you as well to hold him a seat and he too has had no response. Is the event even still happening???

Yes it is...

Your friend should have heard by now, email cobb again at greg4@rogers.com and just remind him... It is a very busy week for him so he just might be delayed in getting back to you, and as far as I know there are seats still available (though not many maybe 10 or so left).

I will email him and tell him to check the board.
  • Witchdoctor;

Sorry I haven't responded to your email. I have been focussing on responding to interested combatants. I wish you the best of luck with your company but unfortunately, I will not be having any outside vendors at the event.

If your friend has not heard from me it is a complete oversight. I would love to know his email address because I double checked my email and I have responded to every person who has contacted me-about playing.

My apologies to your friend.
  • His name is Daryl...and he sent it from his work e-mail address he said at ohs@ohs-canada.com...I believe he is interested in 2 seats. Thanks...Dave
  • Had fun and looking forward to more events at this prime location.