NETELLER

I'm thinking about opening a Neteller account for my deposits to my online account. Anyone use Neteller and have you had any problems....... or would you give them a glowing review?

Comments

• Hi whiterabbit.  I can see how you'd have missed it, but there is a fairly extensive discussion of NETeller in this thread: http://www.pokerforum.ca/forum/index.php?topic=4175.0

Hope that helps, let us know if you have any more questions.
  • Doh........ sorry ....... should have thought to check that out first. Thanks guys
  • One other small reason Neteller can be advantageous is the 'we miss you' offers. I know of one low limit player who exhausted all his funds at PartyPoker. He received a special tournament invitation to lure him back to the site. (btw, he did very well in the freeroll.)

If you move all your money out of a site (via Neteller) they may view this as dissatisfaction and send you something extra.
  • Doh........ sorry ....... should have thought to check that out first. Thanks guys

Whatever you do whiterabbit, open open the account in US funds. Changing it to US later is a pain in the a**.
    You get killed with the exchange if you plan on moving money around to different sites.
  • Thanks stone face .......... I read about the US currency thing in one of the threads mentioned above. An absolute wealth of information. Any newcomers interested in Neteller should read them.
  • During the last CPT tournament, Neteller/Paradise was offering a $30 bonus if you created a new account at Neteller and cashed out using them. I would look into this as well. The withdrawal process went to neteller and they created an account using the same information, email, address, etc.

I did it the same day, drop $100 into Paradise, played the tourney and a couple other games, and the next day cashed out $118 into neteller. They added $30, and it was a nice bonus.

Not sure if they're still doing it or not.

(I actually already had a neteller account with the same email address, and the bonus worked for me)