Question for stpboy????

I also play on Royalvegas. In your opinion how does it rate to the other sites you play on?

Thanks,

nooner81

Comments

• Move over Dave, you've got a new competitor in town..
  • Wow, well to answer this question I suppose I would need to know some general information about what limits you are playing, ring games, SNG's or Multi table tournaments. I'm kinda wondering why you were specifically asking me, kinda flattered at the same time <man flirting alert>.
    I would say that the level of play in SNG's at the Prima Network is relatively weak at the lower levels, I haven't actually played a lot their at the high levels. In regards to their MTT's I would say the same, you're obviously going to get some players that are very decent. I would just say that, in general, the amount of players that are novice-intermediate are more so at lower limit MTT's and SNG's at the Prima Network. I cannot really comment on their cash games as I play mostly tournaments on the Prima Network.

Have we met before? Thanks for your question and when do I get my own section Sloth? LOL.

stp
  • No we haven't met b4. The reason I asked is because on another thread you stated that you play at several sites including royalvegas.com I have only played online @ royalvegas and wanted to know if you felt the other sites you play @ are comparable.
    I only started playing poker in December and I have progressed to the the $2 & $4 blinds or the $5 & $10 tables. I love playing in the MTT's as well. I try to play in about 3 a week. Perhaps we'll meet at a table someday. I am also registered as nooner81 when I play at royalvegas.com.
    Man flirting alert??....lol....I'm a guy...I manage a strip club...I love women...and my boss/wife keeps me in line.

Thanks for the info.
  • Nooner81 wrote:
    I'm a guy...I manage a strip club...I love women...and my boss/wife keeps me in line.

Post some details and we'll put together a "pokerforum.ca" night at the bar! :D
  • Famous Flesh Gordon's would be happy to host a "pokerforum.ca" night at the bar. We are in London, Ontario...I would describe our club as blue collar & laid back. We have great looking waitresses and shooter girls plus 20 good looking dancers and 1 ugly one.
    If anybody in interested we could have a small b&m game as well.
    If someone wants to step up and plan a gathering at our club I'll take care of planning a game, t-shirts, wings and pitchers of beer etc.

Dave Noon
    aka
    Nooner81
  • I'd love to join in on something like this, perhaps sweetjimmi could help set it up, he is in London.

stp
  • WAIT TILL JUNE!

Hrm... Catherine's back then though... no.. maybe she'll wanna come "C'mon Catherine, John and Shannon will be there, and you won't be the only girl"

Boy... I would be SOO dead.

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote:
    WAIT TILL JUNE!

Hrm... Catherine's back then though... no.. maybe she'll wanna come "C'mon Catherine, John and Shannon will be there, and you won't be the only girl"

Boy... I would be SOO dead.

Mark
    Is that Lamb of John or ME John?
    You know the rippers is off limilts for me :'(
  • Is that Lamb of John or ME John?
    You know the rippers is off limilts for me :'(

cwatisshhh (thats a whip sound)
  • Oh come now STP

You know we didn't go to Runway 69 that night b/c of you.. or was that "pink shirt"

Mark
  • Would this be open to Folks from Toronto willing to make a drive for what would likely be the most distracting game EVER?
  • I'm "All-In"! :D