Forum to Forum Tourney

What do you think about having a Tournament against the other forums? See the link below for the reason of my question.

http://www.pokerforum.ca/forum/index.php?topic=4200.new#new

If the majority says yes, I think we should have a committee or group to organize between the 3 forums (format, live, on-line, how many players, accomidations if live etc.) I would be very happy to get involved.

But before all that, let's see how this poll goes.

Rob

Comments

• Wow, there hasn't been the response I thought there would be, I thought everyone here would be all over the idea of a forum to forum Tournament. Maybe even make it an annual thing. That's alright though.

For those of you who are interested in the idea, pm me or email me at info@boltonpoker.com. I would be glad to organize a Tournament like this, I think it would be allot of fun for everyone.

once we have a few people who are interested for sure, we can make the decision on live or on-line. And then approach the forums's.
  • YAWN, it already gets done at www.pokerforumchallenge.com
  • Nice, didn't know that at all. So that is an on-line Tourney, who wants to play live? I do, a couple of day's away, meet somemore Canadian Poker players, have a few pops, etc. etc. etc.
  • I think if you reposted this in the general poker forum you would get alot more responses. I don't think alot of the posters on this forum often frequent the off topic lounge