Witch Doctor Poker now opened.....please read

Hey forum....please check-out www.witchdoctorpoker.com for what I consider to be the coolest and most exciting new poker wear available on the net. Help support one of your own, who is just trying to get started up. Response has been very positive seen we launched Sunday May 1st. We will be working in conjunction with Bolton Poker and a couple of other members on some upcoming tournaments giving away prizes etc....will keep you posted on the site. All t-shirts on the site will be offered at $15 canadian taxes incl. + $5 shipping in Canada to Poker Forum members as a special website launching price for the month of May. Also if you purchase one of my shirts and are photographed wearing it at a multi-table tourney and e-mail it to my site you will recieve 50% off your next clothing order (off regular prices) and be entered in a monthly draw for free goods and even a poker genie (which is also for sale on the site). If you would like to purchase a shirt...please use the contact me page and send me an e-mail, as the online stores pricing will be incorrect. Thanks in advance for your support and see you out there at the tourneys soon!!!! If you need to contact me please e-mail sales@witchdoctorpoker.com or if you would like us to appear at your event!!!

Dave

Comments

• Saw a shirt with Witch Doctor Poker on it tonight. Were you playing in a tournament?
  • Yes, that was him. Hope you guy's enjoyed yourselfs. And it was nice to meet you literation.
  • Yes that was me.....hope you thought the shirt was cool and that you did better then me in the tourney!!!! If we cross paths again...which I am sure we will as I will be playing or at all of Rob's tourneys's...I always have shirts on me if you would like to support the cause (my newborn son!!!!)
  • Just wanted to say thanks to all those who purchased some of the Witch Doctor Poker shirts last night at Josh's tourney on Dufferin....and hope you who won some of them will wear them to your next tourney. I could use all of the promotion I can get!!!! Again...thanks!!!!
  • Dude, thanks for coming out to the tournament, you should talk to other directors from the forum about going to their tourney's, and displaying your stuff on a table. I know that we will have you at all of our's.

Rob
  • Hello forum,

Just wanted to thank all of you who have supported our growing business so far and to proudly announce that the forum's very own DAVE SCHARF has agreed to wear one of my shirts down to the WSOP in June. We are sssssssooooooooo excited!!!! Thanks again Dave!!!!
  • that is excellent! Congrats on the score!
  • :DNICE :DI hope it proves profitable for you.
  • Hi forum;

Just wanted to let everyone know that I will be giving away prizes and hopefully selling a few shirts at Josh's (River Rat Josh) next freeroll on Tuesday March 31st at the Econo Lodge in Mississauga....so stop by and show some support for everyone involved. Also Rob from Bolton Poker will be there awarding a seat to his June WSOP tourney!!!!! Way cool!!! Worth $250. for all the info on both tournaments please see the Home Games threads....see you Tuesday!!!!!