pokerstore.ca liquidation thread.

Well, here it is. The business I've run since 2002 has come down to this particular thread in selling off it's remains before passing the torch to the new owner. None of these prices have taxes, they are inclusive prices. Unless you're picking it up, shipping will have to come into play because these boxes are heavy. I will be adding product to this thread. I haven't done a full inventory count.

*edit* if interested in any items, please email info@cnpl.ca to verify availabilty and pricing.

I will try to keep this top portion of the thread up to date, but be sure to pay attention to replies so you know what's left.

"Dice style" 11.5g chips like the ones seen here:

http://www.pokershop.ca/store/product_image.php?imageid=53

$75.00 per 1,000

9,000 white
12,000 red
5,000 blue
1,500 black
2,000 pink
700 black
800 purple
800 yellow

"suited style" 11.5g chips as seen here:

http://www.pokershop.ca/store/product_image.php?imageid=42

$75.00 per 1000

5,000 white
3,000 blue
3,000 purple
1000 black

World Poker Tour Season 1 on DVD:  $35.00 CAD listed on Amazon @ $72.00

http://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0002EJ83Y/qid=1114905314/sr=1-3/ref=sr_1_3_3/702-6353287-0892037

I have 7 sets to go in stock.

Howard Lederer's "Secrets of Hold 'Em" (really a kind of tutorial on playing) seen here:

http://www.pokershop.ca/store/customer/product.php?productid=16156&cat=253&page=1

$12 per copy. I have 15 copies in stock.

8g "diamond edge" poker chips.

$35 per 1000

3000 red
4000 blue
2000 green
4000 white

300 capacity aluminum cases: 6 boxes of 10 in stock. $100 per box of 10

500 capacity aluminum cases 5 boxes of 10 in stock. $150 per box of 10

FAQ:

How is payment made?

I would prefer payment via www.certapay.com sent to info@cnpl.ca but can also arrange for payment to be made via transfer to my pokerstars account or other means if neither of those work for you.

I'm sorry but there are no refunds or exchanges. I'm looking to liquidate. I can't guarantee that if you need something exchanged that I will have it to exchange for you. I will be adding product to this thread. I haven't done a full inventory count.

Comments

• heavens no.

I keep reverting back and forth from Canadian-US currency because some folks are choosing to pay via pokerstars.

WPT season 1: $26 Canadian if you're picking it up.

$31 Canadian if you want it shipped.

If you are paying via pokerstars:

$25 USD to have it shipped.
  • oooooh nuts. I'll edit my posts.. I always meant for the cost to be $26...but obviously more if shipping came into play so I took a stabbing number when I initially made this thread. So my latest pricing on this thread for WPT stands.

$26 CAD for pickup
    $31 for delivery (within Canada only)

if you want it delivered, you can also send $26USD via pokerstars to 'kandian'
  • K i have an interesting order here haha

I'd like:
    Sold 1 copy of WPT season 1
    Sold 1 copy of the lederer DVD
    Now assuming I can break down those 1000 chips into specific colours I would like to make an order for a thousand chips with this breakdown:
    200 light blue suited
    400 yellow suited
    200 brown suited
    200 black dice

And if you can convert the prices into US and addon shipping to London, Ont.

Now I know thats a difficult order, if any part of it doesnt work then post here or pm me.

Thanks,

Ty
  • I am interested in the following:

200 white dice chips
    200 red dice chips
    200 blue dice chips
    200 black dice chips
    200 pink dice chips

WPT Season 1
    Lederer's DVD

If this is at all possible and payment can be made through Paypal, You can PM me or email polks99@cogeco.ca

Thanks
  • 1000 dice style pink chips
    I prefer to pick up and pay
    I too will grab my cnpl shirt at that time if you haven't shipped it yet
    just contact me
    thanks
  • I'll be shipping WPT this week to those who've sent $$ and will be contacting/responding to everyone else tonight or tomorrow.
  • sloth wrote:
    sinc wrote:
    You said that you were gonna get back to us tonight, I still havent got a PM or anything. Just wondering whats going on. Leave me a msg here or in a PM.

Thanks,

Ty

srry, LOTS of incoming questions I also said "tonight or tomorrow" and I can't find a PM from you sinc.

Give Sloth a break. The Amazing Race season finale was on last night. ;)

ScottyZ
  • hi,
    if you still have dice chips,
    sold: 2000 assorted colours

thanks
  • FYI. I am going to be deleting posts from this thread and treat like a checklist so that only outstanding messages remain. Sorry about yer' postcount :)
  • AAAsWILD wrote:
    hi,
    if you still have dice chips,
    sold: 2000 assorted colours

thanks

Do you care at all about style/colour?
  • Sold: 2000 total

450 white dice
    350 red dice
    350 black dice
    250 blue dice
    100 piink dice

150 white suited
    150 blue suited
    100 light blue suited
    100 brown suited

Thanks!
  • AAs :
    I already threw in an order for the last 200 light blues so you will have to replace that 100
  • I"ll pick up a copy of WPT season 1 if you have any left. let me know

Shopsy
  • Woodman:

1.Sorry no, the majority of the cases I have left are not locking.

2. I'm afraid I couldn't go lower than $1500 for the 3 tables (keep in mind this is inclusive of taxes!)
  • I'm such a tool, i didnt realize certapay was Email money transfer, I'll take a copy of WPT Season 1, I'll send you an EMT on Monday at latest, sorry i'm dumb.
  • Hi Sloth

I would like to purchase 1000 dice chips(500 white 500 red)  and WPT Season 1 sold.  My email is pkrooster@hotmail.com and for delivery purposes I live in Thunder Bay ON.  Please get back to me with the total and I will probably pay via PokerStars.

Thanks Paul

Edited to remove reference to the poker chip cases
  • pkrooster, You can't order single 500 chip cases, he is selling cases of cases hehe. I would have bought a couple cases myself but alas hes only selling bulk orders of them.
  • Received my WPT Season 1 DVD today.  Thank you.

Now back to my letter, Dear ebay.ca, I just picked up a copy of...
  • Are the chips of the same quality of the ones Costco are selling? Or are they better?
  • im a clown wrote:
    Are the chips of the same quality of the ones Costco are selling? Or are they better?

sorry, I haven't held the ones from costco. york, got any feedack?
  • they are way better then the chips from Costco.

The Prophet

Brent
    West Side Poker Club
  • Hey Sloth, I am still interested in the 1000 pink dice style chips.
    If you still have them, I'll pay you via paypal and you can ship them.
    I've been busy as hell over here and didn't get you message about picking them up until after the date.
    Let me know if they are still available or not.
    If they are, throw my CNPL shirt in with it. Thanks.
    Brad
  • Xsqueezeme wrote:
    Hey Sloth, I am still interested in the 1000 pink dice style chips.
    If you still have them, I'll pay you via paypal and you can ship them.
    I've been busy as hell over here and didn't get you message about picking them up until after the date.
    Let me know if they are still available or not.
    If they are, throw my CNPL shirt in with it. Thanks.
    Brad

yes, and yes, and yes. Pick up? or shipping? Sorry, throw me a pm.
  • I'm closing this thread for the time being while I recount remaining inventory, then I'll repost part II.

Cheers.
This discussion has been closed.