I am a stuped

Hi there. I love posting advertising links and then PMing the mods to ask why my posts were deleted. I mean, come on. I said "This is not spam" in the ad itself. Are they not convinced?

http://www.jointhiscrummystartupsite.com?aff=iamagreedyspammer7294

Anyway, I wonder if a Mod is going to test the new "Warn" feature on this thread. I sure hope so.

ScottyZ_test (who r00leZ you SuKKaZ)

P.S. The "General Poker Chat" section is where I should put 100% of my posts right? I mean, it's the one at the top Fo0oOlz.
warnwarn.gifWatch your tone mister.

Comments

• Oh yeah!!?!!!

WTF!!!!!

That's censorship man. You're tryin' to keep us down, but that ain't how is goes down on the net, maaaaan.

Warn my ass??? Oh you goin' down fOO

ScottyZ_test (AKA The undisputed King of PokerForum.ca)
    warnpmod.gifPipe down, hotshot. Your warning level has been increased.
    warnwarn.gifI'll allow some more leeway here. ScottyZ_test seems like he has some important things to say.
  • Not bad, except the YELLOW is really hard to read.
  • Not bad, except the YELLOW is really hard to read.

NO S***, DOG!!!!!!

ScottyZ_test

P.S. Hey, I posted a couple posts and they didn't show up? That's CENSORSHIP man!
    warnwarn.gifthe wrath of Sl0th
  • Hi there. I love posting advertising links and then PMing the mods to ask why my posts were deleted. I mean, come on. I said "This is not spam" in the ad itself. Are they not convinced?

http://www.jointhiscrummystartupsite.com?aff=iamagreedyspammer7294

Anyway, I wonder if a Mod is going to test the new "Warn" feature on this thread. I sure hope so.

ScottyZ_test (who r00leZ you SuKKaZ)

P.S. The "General Poker Chat" section is where I should put 100% of my posts right? I mean, it's the one at the top Fo0oOlz.
    warnwarn.gif Watch your tone mister.

LOL, after all that ranting, there is no page.....lol, you maybe self proclaimed "KING", but THE SLOTH still rules this world. :D