Short notice....FREE POKER TOURNEY TONIGHT!! "Tuesday"

:c: :d: :s: :h:RiverRatJosh here with another game for you.......... :D

Everyone is welcome to come out the the "Econolodge hotel" @ 6355 Airport road in Toronto. "The Peason Pub" is having there weekly Poker night, where all can sit down and play free poker tourneys. There are small humble prizes for winners (last week won a bar mirror that was really cool, and another won a 25$ gift certificate at the bar". Basically it offers a great opportunity to get live game exposure, and brush up on your skills for real. It also offers us a chance to mingle, eat drink and have fun passing the time on a dull tuesday night.

Start time is usually around 7pm. And we will get going as soon as there is enough for a table to begin.............. Tonight we will have a 2 table max, but shuffle people into the game as seats become available.

Last weeks attendants will tell you it was some good fun............. :D

contact me at jlprivateeye@symaptico.ca with questions or add to this thread.........

RiverRatJosh out!!!

Comments

• Another fun evening with excellent table, chips and dealers... All we need are more players out.... Next Tuesday? if anyone is thinking of hosting a proffessionally run tournament, I suggest you consider Josh and his company... Jeff...
  • I second that.