Pokercharts vs. Pokertracker

I am going to invest in Pokertracker or Pokercharts. If you have used either and wouldn't mind giving me your 2 cents I would appreciate it. Anything from ease of use to stats one keeps that the other doesn't would be great. Thanks in advance.

Hammer

Comments

• There is a free trial version of Poker Tracker, so you can see for yourself what that one is like. It's the full version of the software, but you can only store 1,000 hands in the database while trying it for free.

I'd strongly recommend trying it for free first if you're considering buying the full registered version.

I've never tried Pokercharts, so I can't compare the two. I use the full version of Poker Tracker myself, and I think it's excellent.

ScottyZ
  • Hammer,

There are multiple threads in the forum on this if you go through the search.

Magithighs etc, have a much more extensive history with PT etc, but,
    my 2 cents, it is more than worth the money.  (either one).

I use PokerTracker and from tracking opponents and/or your own play, it can only help, I find the replaying of the hands a big  benefit as well as the stats etc.

But, as I said, there are others with more exp with it, but, I recommend it.