boltonpoker gets a web site

Just want to let everyone know that www.boltonpoker.com is almost up and running, this site will be for tournament posting and advertizers. There will also be a feedback section so you can help us make your poker experience with us better than it already is. It should be up in a couple of days.

This isn't going to be a mass forum site, just a place for advertisements, announcements and suggestions. We will still be doing allot of our communications on this site.

Most of you who have been to our tournaments are on our hotmail list, and some who haven't are as well, we are doing our best to transfer over the list, but if you could, send an email to postmaster@boltonpoker.com, and hey if your not on the list yet....what are ya waiting for?? :D

Rob Spence

Comments

• :D We have a front page up now, nothing fancy, but it's there. We are almost done designing the site, but for now go check it out. :D

Sloth, I'd really like a banner from the forum to put up on the site.
  • nice! I'll make up a banner asap..tonight.
  • here is a simple small one for now  :D
  • Thanks Sloth. :D
  • AAAARRRRGGGGGG :rage: my webdesigner, Matt, who along with being really busy, is gone for a few days. So not only is it going to take longer for the finished product, but my banners aren't up yet.

So, in 2000 and 2001, I went to school in Ottawa for Network Admin., A++, and HTML Design. I deside, I can do this, no prob.....f%$$...ya right, I spent all day in the program, wiped the site twice, screwed everything up. But alas, the banners are up. :D

I hope he comes back soon, he's forgotten more about this crap then I learned.LOL.