Drunkin Poker Pays off!

So last night following a night at fun big bucks, I'm back at my place passed out with one of my buddies staying the night.

Some how his drunkin thought process thought it a good idea to log into my pacific poker account and play with my money. He has to be one of the weakest poker players I know...and he is playing drunk on my account.

He starts with only 50 playing 1/2 LHE, loses that and gets mad. Sits 15/30 with the balance (I think he sat with 500 or so) and ended up netting $700 USD!

Remember how I said he is a really weak player? He won over $500 in two hands with 82o in first position, and playing them into raises. He would flop a 2 and play it to the river only to hit another miracle 2. I'm still in awe going over these hand histories.

But like they say, even a blind squirell finds a nut once in awhile. But in this case a drunk fish found a nice payday!

Comments

• Ryan Healy...don't read this thread.
  • Soup66 wrote:
    But like they say, even a blind squirell finds a nut once in awhile. But in this case a drunk fish found a nice payday!
    But I hope you beat him senseless anyway.
  • Well it really made no difference to me, if he had lost I was putting all the money back on right away via his visa!
  • So...uhhh....I just witnissed the most insane rush of cards in my life. This same kid playing last night, sits down and starts playing 10/20...he won $1300. NOTHING could go wrong. I'm talking he means click fold, presses the wrong button, caps the pre flop, and flops 3 queens.

Hitting every gutshot, every pocket pair...he hit 2 four of a kinds in an hour period. It was just INSANE, nothing could possibly go wrong. Just wow, I am still in awe.