The most indebt youve been in Online poker consecutively or non consecutively

I was just wondering whats the biggest hole that everyone has been in at one point or another, just out of curiosity ..hehe, i would have to say for me it would be around 500$ US which I bounced back from relatively quickly

Overall though, when i look at my stats, i noticed when i first started playing online poker my losses were considerable. but as of late maybe last 8-9 months have been extrmely positive and on a steady upward climb with an occassional cold swing such as the 500$ US...

Comments

• What do you mean? There are no losing players who post online! :)
    The most I have ever been down is about 100BB from my starting bankroll (which was in the first couple of months).
    I have since pulled it back up to 180BB above my initial buyin. I started making money when I gave up S&G's.
    Without the S&G's I would have been at a the next limit by now. They're like crack for me, addictive and destructive.
    I'm better at ring.
  • yeah i find, the sngs fun to play when you just want to get a game in and dont have much time...i do okay on them, but wouldnt want to only play them and also do much much better at ring
  • i find im the opposite of what you guys said. single tabelk SNG seem to be wher ei have the msot success (if u can call it that!). i find in online ring games i have the tendency to not pay attention and well let's just say multi tablers have left me sleepless a few times>see WCOOP qualifier, 7th place, top 6 win seats!
  • Yeah me too. SnGs are all i play now. When i first started, i played ring games, and was down around $300. I actually stopped playing for a couple months. Now i play SnGs and ive won my losses back.
  • I went through a $12,000 downswing last month. It was pretty crappy
  • A belated welcome PokerKai.
    Good to read you're neither, drug dealer, spoiled rich kid or problem gambler.

:)