10G two table poker tourny in Windsor

Two table shoot out. Tourny is $150 entry fee. We are looking for 81 players. There will be 9 different tournaments of nine players. YOu register for one table, win your table and you are in the finals. The nine winners will play in the the finals and 2 through 9 get their money back, winner gets $10000.00. All you have to do is beat 16 players for ten grand. IF interested email trojdogg@hotmail.com or dkrocks00@yahoo.com for more details and the evite. The tounry will run Frid. may 6th, 3 games sat. may 7th, 2 games sun. may 8th. @ more games sat. may 14th last qualifier will be sun. may 15th and the final is sun. nite may 15th are 6:30. this is a first come first serve basis. the earlier you register the more chances you have to pick you touny time.
Good luck

Comments

• trevdog wrote:
    1 IN 16 shot at $10,000
    try again
  • pkrfce9 wrote:
    trevdog wrote:
    1 IN 16 shot at $10,000
    try again

If Reading english is that bad...

I think I give WAY to much credit for card reading abilities!!
  • trevdog wrote:
    The reason I say one in 16 shot is because your only playing against 16 other players the whole tournament. 8 during the preliminary tournament and if you win that table 8 more for the finals. With this type of set up you're not playing against everyone in the tourney, only the 16 others at your two tables. So like I said 1 IN 16 shot at $10, 000.
    but you can't take odds like that. Its like saying your playing a 1000 person MTT and saying your 1 in 10 because all you need to do is survive everyone at your table.

Effectively you need to calculate winning one table and another table, 1 in 9(winning first able) x 1 in 9 (winning champ table) is 1 in 81, which is what i'm sure you know.