Pokercharts question - reload bonuses

Hey gang,
I'm just wondering how other people track their reload bonuses in Pokercharts? Do you just add it to winnings for a session once it's cleared? Do you somehow enter it seperately? Do you just keep it out of Pokercharts all together?

I've basically been leaving it out, but it's still earnings of a sort, so it should be recorded somewhere...

Just wondering how others handle it?

Thanks in advance...

Comments

• Spend it quick and pretend you never got it.

Don't group it in with your play results or you'll think you are the next coming of Phil Ivey.
  • I've been wondering the same thing. I still just keep track of my profits via pokertracker (ie. based on my play). It's always a nice surprise to realize my actual roll is a few hundred dollars more than that. I also came to the horrid realization last night that I had been pissing my bonuses away via exchange fees via neteller. Ie. deposit 500 US one day, and pull it out the next and realize there is around a 25 dollar Cdn hole between the 2 transactions (a llittle less than a quarter of the bonus I was working off). So ya, make sure your Neteller account is in USD...