Nice win Stars rebuy

Hey Rob I did break out of my slump last night just not in the stud 8 tournament. I just finished 4th in a late night $11 rebuy for a grand. I'm kind of frustrated I didn't do better because every time I got chips with 4 people left I pissed them away. The 2 big stacks were ridiculously passive. They didn't put any pressure on me or the other short stack, with it constantly being folded to our blinds each lap. The one guy would limp in every time he had a real hand even though it was ridiculously obvious that's what he was doing. I guess he likes letting trash hands catch lucky flops on him. Anwyays I wasn't pleased to lose to these "unconventinal" players but it's still my biggest pay day yet so I can't complain too much

Comments

• goood one :)
  • Excellent action!!! It's really easy to be hard on yourself, but it's very hard to get on the final table of one of those tournaments. I think it's harder than the sunday tourny because of the volatility you speak of. Great work -- enjoy it, as they don't come by every day.

Hopefully you did a happy dance at some point.

Cheers
    Magi
  • Congrats!! I knew you'd be coming out of your slump soon!
  • Congrats Mr. Watts. Looks like it was a good weekend for pokerforum members!