for all you spelling gurus

The Amazing Human Mind

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aodccrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dnsoe't rllaey mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are squeneced, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the hmuan mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azmanig huh? Yaeh and you awlyas tghuoht slpeling was ipmorantt!

Comments

• If you ran spellchecker on that - did smoke start pourring out of your computer?
  • yeah!!!!

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey.

i lkie it aolt.... tihs is a vrey fnatsaict aitrlce !

taknhs!
  • taht si teh csooelt tnhig I hvae raed in a lnog tmie
  • harthgosh wrote:
    yeah!!!!

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey.

i lkie it aolt.... tihs is a vrey fnatsaict aitrlce !

taknhs!

I think there are three "t"s in "fnatsatitc"

Or, maybe that word is "fnatsaicntg" in which case you forgot an "ng".

C'mon get the seplinlg rgiht if you are ginog to psot. OLO............ I mean LOL

(OLO was actually a typo in typo/spelling post ......... too funny )

Trev
  • that's really cool, my mind took it in all properly except for one spot

"rset" = "rest" for some reason my mind went through a kiniption with that one word. not sure why, maybe it triggered some secret kill program in me.
  • yeah, that's pretty cool.
    reminds me of that test where you have to read the names of colours that are written in different colours than the colour they are...only that's hard...
  • Chugs wrote:
    "rset" = "rest" for some reason my mind went through a kiniption with that one word. not sure why, maybe it triggered some secret kill program in me.

Yuor biarn was porablby tiarend to raed "rset" as "rseet".
  • fantastic.

i see two T's.
  • harthgosh wrote:
    fantastic.

i see two T's.

me too! How embarassing! that will learn me for spelling in my head!

Disregard my previous post.

Trev