Unknown Guests?? Anyone worried..

Not that it should be a BIG concern, but the unidentified guests that surf the forum....do you think that this forum is getting big enough that we might be being watched? :wav: :D

Comments

• What are you saying? That members of the general public who have access to the internet can read the posts that we make here?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

:)

ScottyZ
  • I thought this forum was going straight to video..
  • rgspence wrote:
    Not that it should be a BIG concern, but the unidentified guests that surf the forum....do you think that this forum is getting big enough that we might be being watched? :wav: :D

You mean watched for people that are running illegal gambling operations? Paranoia, paranoia everybody's coming to get me....(man, thats a good song)

stp
  • You should make sure your next tournament location has some kind of escape tunnel for when you hear the helicopters coming up over the hill. Go on, take the money and run - another good song.
  • Who wants to know...and why?
  • i'd respond, but my messages are being monitored.

I KNOW YOU'RE LISTENING TO ME!!!!
  • Anybody know of a place where I can get a tin foil helmet that would go with my sunglasses. I don't want anyone seeing my eyes or reading my thoughts.
  • LMAO after reading the replies, I know some people have asked about forum users having a sense of humor, and threads like this just go to show you we do....

WHO'S THERE????
  • yeah,it would seem that the number of "lurkers" is growing just as fast as the number of members. They like to read but perhaps don't have anything (yet) to say.

Also, keep in mind some of the "visitors" may very well be members who aren't signed in yet, and if I'm not mistaken, search engine bots are counted as visitors...but again, I could be wrong on that.

myspacekeyisstartingtobreakihavetohititseveraltimesbeforeitworks
  • These guys have pretty good prices...

http://pccanada.com/inventory.asp?cat=KEYBOARDS

I've enjoyed the Logitech keyboard and mouse.

:cheers:
  • Don't worry about the "guests" surfing the forums. I just found this site through the following Google search...

"cancelled CAPS 2005 +refund +forum" or something to that affect as I've been burned too. Wanted to see if anyone else had same problem. If that was the case then I'm sure I'd get my answer in a forum.

It took me an hour to go through the CAPS posting and I liked it so much I stayed 2-3 more hours reading other threads. I liked what I saw so I signed up. No more guest status for me anymore. Most people are just shy at first but then they'll become members when they want to make their first post.

Has the word "Google" have official dictionary status yet because it got flagged in this spell-checker.
  • Welcome to the Forum Melt...and all you other <cue scary music> LURKERS!!!

stp
  • stpboy wrote:
    rgspence wrote:

You mean watched for people that are running illegal gambling operations? Paranoia, paranoia everybody's coming to get me....(man, thats a good song)

stp
    The song "Paranoia" by The Barstool Prphets fis a really good song. Too bad they broke up......
    JohnnieH
  • I was actually referring to the song "flagpole sitta" by...hmmm I forget...but yeah..

stp
  • marcy playground.
  • I actually think it is Harvey Danger that sings it...now that i've had time to think a bit...

stp
  • your right
  • The song "Flagpole Sitta" is by Harvey Danger. Here are the lyrics...

i had visions, i was in them
    i was looking into the mirror
    to see a little bit clearer
    rottenness and evil in me
    fingertips have memories
    mine can't forget the curves of your body
    and when i feel a bit naughty
    i run it up the flagpole and see who salutes
    (but no one ever does)
    i'm not sick but i'm not well
    and i'm so hot cause i'm in hell
    been around the world and found
    that only stupid people are breeding
    the cretins cloning and feeding
    and i don't even own a tv
    put me in the hospital for nerves
    and then they had to commit me
    you told them all i was crazy
    they cut off my legs now i'm an amputee, god damn you
    and it's a sin to live so well
    i wanna publish zines
    and rage against machines
    i wanna pierce my tongue
    it doesn't hurt, it feels fine
    the trivial sublime
    i'd like to turn off time
    and kill my mind
    you kill my mind
    paranoia paranoia
    everybody's coming to get me
    just say you never met me
    i'm going underground with the moles
    hear the voices in my head
    i swear to god it sounds like they're snoring
    but if you're bored then you're boring
    the agony and the irony, they're killing me
    and it's a sin to live so well

Does this accurately describe the life of a poker player? Well, maybe one just starting out, like me.

Melt