KWSOP Friday night Sattellite at the WPC - April 22

The Waterloo Poker Cave invites you to a night of Sit 'n Go style tournaments which will award entrances into the KWSOP.

These will be $20 Sit n Go's that will award one seat for the winner of each table ($160 Value).

The tables will be 8 handed NL Hold em, with blinds of 12 minutes. Each player will start with 1000 in chips and play until one player has all the chips.
Blinds will start at $10/$20.

There will be a max of 3 tables going for Sit n Go's and there will also be a side table with a .25/.50 nl game going as well.

Friday night, April 22. The doors will open at 7:30. Tourneys start at 8PM.

Please RSVP as seating is limited, please confirm or send inquiries to pokercave@gmail.com

Comments

• cont me in just need directions
  • Love to come join the fun and also need directions

Mario
  • Great Mario,

Could you and everyone else that is interested send an email to pokercave@gmail.com

I will get directions out from there,

Thanks

Tyson/Redington
  • Tyson,
    How many spots are left?
    Is it to late to get in?
    JohnnieH
  • How did things turn out?

Is there an official list of who has "reserved" seats, and who has won seats/paid full pop? (IE, Lamb of John, Zithal, Tye)...

Looking forward to making the next sat.
  • not to answer my own damn post...%&^*(), but, just realized that there is the www.kwsop.com
    to check on things.

Congrats boys, you are doing a great job.

D
  • Easy there Dave, you're still a young man. You have to watch your heart ....are you calm now? OK.

Last night was my first visit to the Waterloo Poker Cave, and it was pretty fun. I like the way Tyson set up the tables, space was tight but not cramped, and Tyson played great tunes. Sorry for my off-key singing.
    I ended up chopping a pot with a lady named Bonnie($100-$60), in the first game, went out early in the second, and lost a heads-up match with Lamb of John in game three. I also offered a chop in this game since I wanted to get home, but he wanted to play it out. And he won.
    So, to recap:
    Game #1. no satellite winner
    Game #2 Chopsy.
    Game #3 Lamb of John (KWSOP seat #2)

DrTyore also purchased a KWSOP seat off some drunk dude for $140.

These are only the games I was directly involved with, so maybe somebody else will fill us in on the the rest of the info?

Thanks Again Tyson, for a cool night. (sorry about the noise!!)

JohnnieH
  • kwsop.com is still a llittle rough around the edges, which is why we haven't 'officially" unvield it yet. I'll be updating it on Monday with the winners from Tyson's place.
  • I was a little sketchy on the idea of doing winner takes all sit-n-go's, but now that i have tried it at tysons place, i am hooked. Even if i lost, i had fun. ALOT OF FUN. And the 12 minute blind schedules were great too.

My first one i got down to just over 100 in chips, (started at 1000) and finished third. second game i bvusted about 4th, so that one wasnt much fun, hahaha.

So my last game i won, (and this is 2 seats i own now) when i was at one point down to again, just over 100 in chips.

Thanks tyson for being such a good host, and thanks to the other guys playing for making it a hoot.

Johnny
  • Yah John, you sketchy alright!!!!! (ok, still steamin over the beats you gave me on Friday!)

I want thank everyone for coming out, there was overwhelming participation and at one point we had 5 sit n goes going on 4 tables :) Wow!

We had 6 qualifiers for the KWSOP on Friday night, they are
    Jay D'mello
    Johnathan Jackson
    Lamb of John
    Shopsy
    The Professor
    DrTyor (scored a discount anyways) With Dane being the winner

Looks like the KWSOP is getting bigger every day....
  • Anything coming up this weekend? or are you hitting the Grand for Trout opener?

Stupid work on Fridays, I'll make it out again one of these times.

Dave