STPboy will be playing in the $200+$15 ( when is it?)

STPboy will be playing in the $200+$15 ( when is it?) :'(

Comments

• This tourney is 2day @ 4:30 est on stars.
  • Ionstorm wrote:
    This tourney is 2day @ 4:30 est on stars.
    table # please :)
    :D
  • When I find out I'll hook you up or just do search for stpboy77 after the 4:30pm est start time.

stp
  • stpboy wrote:
    When I find out I'll hook you up or just do search for stpboy77 after the 4:30pm est start time.

stp

To find what table he's on (which will probably change as the tournament goes on), go to the correct Tournament Lobby after players are seated at 4:29pm Eastern (which you certainly could do by doing a player search for the player ID), sort the player list by player ID, scroll down to stpboy77, double click that name on the player list, hit OK on the pop-up message, then click the Observe Table button. Then you can1 type something like "go get em stpboy" into the chat box.

Go get 'em STPboy!

ScottyZ

1Assuming you currrently have at least $215 in your PokerStars real money account, and that the observer chat has not yet been turned off.
  • CNPL credited my account with $215 and I'm registered to go, so much pressure...so much fun. Can't wait till CNPL sends someone to the WSOP or larger events....paradise 1.5Mill next month!!

Thanks for all the well wishers, I might not be able to respond much during play but will do my best without interfering with my concentration.

stp
  • Good job to the first break,
    stp and Magi are off to good starts

gl to you both.
  • How did you do in this tourney Shannon?
  • Hey thanks Jason, check out this thread for details on my demise....
    http://www.pokerforum.ca/forum/index.php?topic=3959.0

stp