a New member

Hi all! I am a new member and look forward to posting on this site.
What a great idea it is to have a forum for Canadian players. :D

Comments

• How did you hera about www.PokerForum.ca if you dont mind :)
  • I am a regular player on poker stars online poker room.
    Another Canadian player told me about this site while we were on the same table.
  • Hey, I'm pretty sure that Canadian player was me! 8)

Woohoo!

I believe it was at a $5 sit-n-go, and even though my memory pretty much sucks usually, I think I actually recall having a quite a bit of chat with a Dick Hertz (funny name... probably why I remembered it) while were playing, and I think I ended up mentioning this forum at one point.

The weird thing is I think that I've only ever mentioned www.pokerforum.ca *once* ever on the "outside". That's a decent recruitment success rate! :)

Well anyway, welcome and enjoy!

ScottyZ
  • Hi Dick, welcome aboard.

Thanks for the chat last night (re:PortPerry) during our game.

Sorry ScottyZ, he's ~my~ commission ;) lol.

Dick, being new, I have to recommend Dave Scharf's great forum as good reading, but we've recently had an incredibly enjoyable set of posts kindly shared with us by all_aces in his 'WSOP Trip Reports' posted in the General Forum.

Again, glad you made it by.
  • Sorry ScottyZ, he's ~my~ commission lol.

Oops, my mistake. Like I said, my memory sucks (especially for online players). :oops:

So, now I'm wondering who the heck that person really was that I was talking to about the forum...

ScottyZ
  • Thanks for the info Sir Bry. Sorry Scotty it wasnt you that refered me but i am sure we have chatted on Poker Stars. I get a lot of people talking to me on the tables usually because they comment on my name.
    Is your name Scotty at Poker Stars?
    YOu can find me in the $10 rebuy tourny almost every night at 10:15pm
  • Yeah, I use ScottyZ when I play at online poker sites.

I mostly play $5 SnG's on Stars, but I have played in a couple of the $10 rebuy tournaments you're talking about (pretty low house edge on those!) :)

ScottyZ
  • Dick Hertz wrote:
    Hi all! I am a new member and look forward to posting on this site.
    What a great idea it is to have a forum for Canadian players. :D

Hi :D

i'm new too :D

:mrgreen:
  • I am new as well, just found it thru a few of my good poker buddies.
  • Nice to meet you ice. Just spread the word! Get all your poker friends to join this site.
  • Dick Hertz wrote:
    Thanks for the info Sir Bry. Sorry Scotty it wasnt you that refered me but i am sure we have chatted on Poker Stars.

:oops: Now I'm the embarassed one, lol.