Hamilton East Friday Night Tournaments

Just a survey to see if there is an interest for Friday Night Texas Hold'em Tournaments in Hamilton (East). I can accommodate 2 tables. Good quality chips/cards/ tables/final table dealer, comfy setting, etc. Please comment/text/call if you might be interested in this. If its a possibility we can later work out the details. Cheers!

Joe 289 230 1673

Comments

• Friday nights are not the best for me, but I may be able to come out occasionally. What's the buy-in? Start time? Approximate length of tournament? Do cash games run after? If yes, what are buy-in and blinds?
  • I would probably play occasionally.
  • If it was something other than hold’em I’d likely play some games
  • It's possible I would play occasionally depending on my schedule. But for the drive from Kitchener to be worth it, the entry fee would have to be $100 or more and the structure decent.
  • Thanks for the feedback folks. It looks like at best it would be once a month tournaments. Buy Ins...probably around 100, rebuys yes, structure decent I suppose (not exactly sure what is meant by that...I hope you are 'decent' lol). Anyone want to be on a contact list text me sometime for schedule/details etc 289 230 1673. Cheers.
  • I think what they mean by decent structure is they don’t want to play a turbo
  • Thanks, no turbo format
  • I’d be down for this as well.
    East Hammer is a good location for me.