Waterloo Poker Classic – Game #3 2023

Tickets for the next Waterloo Poker Classic will go on sale next week on Wednesday October 4 at 12:00pm (noon). Please mark your calendar if you would like to grab a seat as these days, tickets sell-out in about 10–20 minutes. The registration page is the same as always on our website.

https://www.waterloopokerclassic.com/register/wpc

Thanks to our sponsors, Heffner Lexus Toyota, Momentum Developments, Twin City Realty, JG Group of Companies, and Built By Engineers, who all help make the WPC possible.

Comments

• Snuck into the money with 2 BB last time and looking to do it again let’s goooooooooo 👏👏👏
    MrCaspan
  • Hey I could not find info for this on the website. What time does the tournament start? Is it a multi day event?
  • Its a single night event normally 200 people as it always sells out.

They don't post any kind of blind structure on their site but it's typical single night bingo tournament. Fast blinds and loose playing!
    EdtheTed
  • Sounds good, hopefully I can get a seat!
  • Make sure you register in the first few minutes or you WILL miss out!
    thisORthat
  • I will be clicking refresh a bunch at 11:59 am!
  • I hit submit at 12:04pm and already sold out---jessh !!!

eveqnbajjsgy.png
  • thisORthat wrote: »
    I hit submit at 12:04pm and already sold out---jessh !!!

eveqnbajjsgy.png

Wow
  • Anyone know what time the event starts? Paid for my reservation but have no idea whats going on lol
  • Sendarian wrote: »
    Anyone know what time the event starts? Paid for my reservation but have no idea whats going on lol
    Usually buffet starts at 5:30pm, tournament starts at 6:30pm. You will get more information closer to the start date.
    Sendarian
  • jojo wrote: »
    Sendarian wrote: »
    Anyone know what time the event starts? Paid for my reservation but have no idea whats going on lol
    Usually buffet starts at 5:30pm, tournament starts at 6:30pm. You will get more information closer to the start date.

Thank you :smile:
    jojo