8. /g2

Comments

• In please.
  • In please
  • Excellanté
  • Any seats left,?
  • Thanks for the game moose!

wsd3r5bnq7b3.jpg

Money went in on the flop. Jamie 2-outs me on the top river. So I 1-out him on the bottom river. Wild!
    moose
  • Correction. I just noticed Jamie also had the 5h as an out on the top board. ^3-outs*. Still just as satisfied with my 1-outer 😁
  • g2 wrote: »
    Correction. I just noticed Jamie also had the 5h as an out on the top board. ^3-outs*. Still just as satisfied with my 1-outer 😁

Just remembered it was a bomb pot, I was gonna ask how the heck do you see a flop with 445810 in a hi/lo game.
  • woog30 wrote: »
    g2 wrote: »
    Correction. I just noticed Jamie also had the 5h as an out on the top board. ^3-outs*. Still just as satisfied with my 1-outer 😁

Just remembered it was a bomb pot, I was gonna ask how the heck do you see a flop with 445810 in a hi/lo game.

Yeah I wondered why his hand was better than usual.

niks1g2
  • g2g2
    edited September 2023
    woog30 wrote: »

All black, dude! And with all those clubs when I hit the flush it's more likely no one else has it ;)

The secret is to imagine a hand's dream flop. I believe I have consistently demonstrated that I have an impeccable imagination pre flop.

Another secret is to take satisfaction in winning with the worse hand. It can be an expensive habit. Unless you follow the last secret... Run gooooooood B)
    woog30