Private Tables

I spend most of my online time at pokerroom.com..but this summer I was hoping to hook up with some buddies online for a few virtual tourney's.  anyone know of a site where you can create a private SnG table?

Comments

• We do our bi-weekly Forum tournaments on Pokerstars.

You need a certain amount of FPPs to be able to create private tournaments, but there's one option for you.
  • party should do this .... maybe ill email
  • You need a certain amount of FPPs to be able to create private tournaments...

Just to be clear, you need to have a certain amount (I think it's 2,000) FPP accumulated in your account 's lifetime. You do not actually need to have this many FPP in your account right now, nor does it cost any FPP to actually create private tournaments.

Also, the PokerStars private tournaments are not SnG's (IIRC, you need to set them up a minimum of 1 hour in advance), and I don't know any site where you can create private SnG's.

ScottyZ
  • Hey SteamboatWilly,

We've recently released a new version of our software which allows you to create a variety of private tournaments, with no requirements attached i.e. no minimum amount of points or hands need to have been played. You can choose from MTT's, SnG's and even setting up a freeroll.

If you're interested, then check the MENU section of the software and click on "Manage Private Tables" in the flyout menu.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,
    GCP

p.s. ScottyZ - if you feel this is over the line, then please remove this post and we'll be more circumspect in future.
  • p.s. ScottyZ - if you feel this is over the line, then please remove this post and we'll be more circumspect in future.

Seems like a factual, on-topic answer to a legitimate question asked by another poster, so it looks fine to me.

ScottyZ