WSOP Aruba Trip Report

t2gaojvr6mjz.png

Congrats to my friends Dr. Medhat Ramzy of Richmond Hill, Juni (won over $100,000 in Main Event), Dan, & three ladies - Sandra, Alida & Lisa (also won last year!) - on winning a WSOP Aruba Ring Event championship! This is the only series in the entire world where four out of the 12 events were won by ladies last year and another three female champions this year. :o All the winners get to play in the $1 Million WSOP Tournament of Champions in Las Vegas.

ltycntjhqdtc.png

There were over 25 Canadians there, including four dealers. Two were heads up for the WSOP TOC ring, but cashed in second. I know that disappointment from WSOP Georgia. :'( I cashed three times, including a final table, to earn my eighth HendonMob country flag, tied with Chris "The AntiChrist" Ferguson.

There was a WSOP Meet and Greet, with free alcohol, food, live performance & a drone that took video of the party. Here is a photo with millionaire pro Ebony Kenney, Jessica, Kelly Kelner; Richard, who won the famous WPT Playground event where the $50,000 Golden Chip bonus was forfeited against my advice :( ; & one of the best online players in the new Ontario-only :s poker sites.
dnfrxwxq2qzv.png

Except for the first & only terrible dealer that I ever had to call the WSOP's Senior Tournament Director to the table, it was the most enjoyable & chill WSOP event that I have ever played in. Most of the players, including pros Ebony, Rampage, Ronnie Bardah & Ray Henson, will return next year. Our next group trip will be the free Pearl River Resort on March 9-19.

x0d55ueh6obf.png
Paradise

mooseMrCaspan

Comments

• You never sent the story about that dealer.
  • moose wrote: »
    You never sent the story about that dealer.

I messaged you about that dealer who went on life tilt - Jason, a tall white WSOP supervisor with glasses & earrings.
    TheCoordinator