GUELPH TOURNEY RESULTS!

First of all I would like to thank everyone that came out to tonight's event!
The event housed 32 eager poker players to win the top prize $390 dollars! After several gruling hours, and the Rebuy's and Add-on's were calculated, we had a winner!

3:20am crowned a poker champion!
Congrats to Arthur!
2nd Place Jeff!
3rd place Mike!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once again, thank you everyone for showing up....keep an eye out for the next one....we can only go bigger!

~DJ "ALI" KOOL

Comments

• Thanks to everyone that made it and to everyone that helped out. Keep an eye out for our next poker game.

Sunny
  • Hey, thanks a lot to Sunni for organizing and Ali for dealing final table. It was a great fun event and I wouldn't hesitate to play again. Even though I was by far the "oldest" (of a mostly university crowd) at the event I was made to feel welcome and really enjoyed myself. You are a good group of young men and if you're typical examples, Canada's future is in good hands. Good luck in your schooling and future endeavors. You will look back on these years as some of the most fun times of your lives.

P.S. To Arthur, I really enjoyed playing with you since you play a similar style to myself. You would do well in Vegas, perhaps you should be going there instead of Mexico? aka Jeff.....