Public Card Rooms in Toronto?

Hey, I wanted to know if anyone knows a club or whatever in Toronto that I can just walk into and play.

Comments

• Same here,

I am also anxiously looking for public card rooms or underground clubs in toronto (especially west side..mississauga, burlington area). Or ones in Kitchener-Waterloo area for that matter. If anyone knows about any of these.

Adeel Z.
  • I know of a home game on friday nights.If interested flushedin@yahoo.ca
    :fish:
  • I know of one opening later this week apparently. I'll be there opening night (Thursday) so I'll report back after.
  • Around west mississauga I have seen 8-10 man no limit tournies at churchill billiards (upstairs) and at captain snookers (a back room... you'll see staff and patrons coming in and out occasionally). Even executives has an alright 8 man table if you want to inquire, or bring some friends in to play. I don't know if they have chips though. If you know of any more please tell me. I'll crack any underground game ;)
  • There are a few in the west end - depends on what kind of stakes you want and what crowd you want to play with.

I think doind a search for 'clubs' on this section should give you an idea. Otherwise, pm me and I shall fill you in.

Cheers.
  • Check out VENOM, but unless you want to see serious players, i probably wouldn't.
  • allinclub@hotmail.com ... thats all i have 2 say
  • Canadian school of bridge......

3220 Dufferin st. (Facing Smaor road ...unit 22a. The unti is labeled "ahaidia signs"

They run a 5-10 game starting at about 4pm every day.

Also

The training room in Markam at 180 Bullock drive unit 3.

they have a 10-20 game every day at about pm and 3 weekly tourneys

also

Sam an Isaacs club. South east corner of highway 7 and Keele st. in the Omni Jewelery building.

They have a 4-8 game that starts every day at noon.

I am in the business so I know of these joints.....they are all friends. And they are all well established friendly games.
  • hi,

i have a couple of questions, i m guessing all these are NL cash games??

And, for the 10-20 in Markham at 180 Bullock Drive, wht time does it start at cuz ur psot jus says "pm"?

Also, do u know about any cash games of the same type in hamilton and more preferrably 2-4 or 3-6??

AZ
  • OK so weve covered Markham, Brantford, MIssissauga, NOrth York, Burlington.

What about the title of the thread - TORONTO.

Anyone know of anything downtown??
  • Canadian school of bridge......

3220 Dufferin st. (Facing Smaor road ...unit 22a. The unti is labeled "ahaidia signs"

They run a 5-10 game starting at about 4pm every day.

I am in the business so I know of these joints.....they are all friends. And they are all well established friendly games.

Does Roger still run a game out of his club at Bathurst and Steeles?
  • Can anyone provide more info about the 5 10 at school of bridge?

Rake?
    Does it ever run as a 10 20 game?

Thanks