anyone playing in any big tourneys at Stars today?

anyone playing in any big tourneys at Stars today?

if so, when and where? :c:

:D

Comments

• I'm currently playing in the $215.  2339 entrants.  As if.
  • all_aces wrote:
    I'm currently playing in the $215.  2339 entrants.  As if.
    2339 entrants...that many?
  • dblgutshot makes it 3rd place back to back weeks. 100K!!! Profit in 2 weeks!
  • Tilter wrote:
    dblgutshot makes it 3rd place back to back weeks.  100K!!! Profit in 2 weeks!
    is he a pro? semi-pro? ???

he also won the $200+$15 NLHE WCOOP event last year
    $109,000+

:D

so we ask again :lol: who is dblgutshot? :D
  • He was asking for 8k more in the suggested chop, they wouldnt budge so he said fine play, ended up busting out with 36k instead of the proposed 47!
  • Soup66 wrote:
    He was asking for 8k more in the suggested chop, they wouldnt budge so he said fine play, ended up busting out with 36k instead of the proposed 47!
    36k is still good...i'll take it :D
    that would be $35,999.89 more than what i have  :D

is dblgutshot kirill gerasimov ?
  • Soup66 wrote:
    He was asking for 8k more in the suggested chop, they wouldnt budge so he said fine play, ended up busting out with 36k instead of the proposed 47!

I saw that too! I think he said it was 'very unsatisfying' the week before.
  • Soup66 wrote:
    that would be $35,999.89 more than what i have :D

Yup I believe so. I guess he felt he deserved a premium on himself. I remember Grinder got a great premium on himself when 1st paid out like 130-140K, he got an additional 10K premium on himself in the chop;.
  • Tilter wrote:
    Soup66 wrote:
    that would be $35,999.89 more than what i have  :D

Yup I believe so.  I guess he felt he deserved a premium on himself.  I remember Grinder got a great premium on himself when 1st paid out like 130-140K, he got an additional 10K premium on himself in the chop;.
    10K premium is alot!
  • no he aint lederer or kirill lol