1:05PM - $50 Woods Series of Poker (online) will be live streamed on YouTube via zoom

Comments

• I hope there is a delay on that stream
  • edited April 2020
    No delay on stream no need to be there is no whole cards being shown
  • ahh gotcha
  • It will be like u watching other tables while ur playing. On pokerstars but with me and some guests during the tournament to talk
    About stuff
  • I’ve decided to cap the tourney at 65 players I have a few spots open left
    In, if still open ?
  • Can you post the payout structure based on getting 65 runners?
  • @DataMn can u post the payout structure you made for us
  • We are now at 60 players 3000$ prize pool
  • I will play cole
  • Okay I’m filling the last spots now first person to send me their entry’s will play message my inbox Cory
  • Spoke with mark radoja “acespades11” and he gave me permission to put a bounty on him so here’s whAt I’m going to do

Who ever knocks out the two time wsop braclet champion will get 100$ bounty

50$ from prize pool and I will match it and give 50$ from my own pocket for a free buy in at this years live woods series of poker!! Good luck everyone tomorrow
    MrCaspanthisORthat
  • acespades11 has 50$ bounty and pure onyx has 50$ bounty both pros !
  • So how much of the buy-ins are going to the prize pool and how much to bounties or otherwise?
  • 100$ bounty. Everything else is in prize pool currently at 3550$ with 50$ bounty on both pros makes it 3450$ prize pool.
  • MrCaspanMrCaspan Admin
    edited April 2020
    @hollywoods17 where is the link to the stream?
  • What happened to posting the live stream? Not happening?
  • How about posting the final payout structure.
    thisORthat
  • 1150 750 460 330 250 190 160 140 120
  • Hey Cole i am putting a bounty on my head.. free Google Home Mini sponsored by PokerForum to take me out
    thisORthat
  • Thanks
  • cole, al me and jay catcher on table 7
  • at the third break... 4pm.. I was sitting in 5th out of the remaining 58 or so.. have KK on button... one raise... I re raise.. he goes all in for about $15K more.... I call.. KK vs AJoff… spike an ace on the river... down to about $30K in 21st... I was crushing DATAMAN at our table.. .lol
    mine, this is a deep tourney... but fun.. .live stream is something different and guys doing a great job
  • Im sitting in 29th place with 92 BB trying to hold on!!
  • Gogie wrote: »
    How about posting the final payout structure.
    this is from the stream
    ojfatqn53gh0.jpg
  • just hanging on.. on break.. think the live stream is coming back up at5... i'm 29 out of 38th... $24K.. .think McCaspan is 36th out of 38th with 11K.... all the true grinders out.. Sandy, Al, etc. etc... just the tourney players left...lol
  • this is Poker Star's AA is no good...
    l0vnf6mf4kcn.png

• streaming my table
  • this is Poker Star's AA is no good...
    57s2952gtqtd.png
  • MrCaspanMrCaspan Admin
    edited April 2020
    I just busted out in 30th place!! I could not get any cards to save my life