Large table rental plus staff

Where might one look to rent and staff b/w 50 and 70 tables? I am thinking a stag company, but they might not have the gear. A party rental co? Several companies? But then where to find that many dealers (plus people to break them)?

I am talking about Toronto here, so shipping would be a consideration - pickup is not possible I suppose with that big a load. Although I could rent a big truck and honk the horn and all...

Comments

• Do you have any interest in buying these? I would be able to get them for you at a very good price in that quantity.

I do rent tables, but my "rental fleet" is only about 10 tables strong. Let me see if I can arrange something for you.
  • Woodman wrote:
    Do you have any interest in buying these? I would be able to get them for you at a very good price in that quantity.

I do rent tables, but my "rental fleet" is only about 10 tables strong. Let me see if I can arrange something for you.

Probably more than you're looking to spend, but if you were to purchase them I could get you 50 tables for ($8,250 CAD, Taxes & shipping included)

Let me know if you're interested.
  • Sorry for the late reply - the issue is staff for the tables. I don't think I really need 80 tables, but I know that if I did take em, I would have a hard time staffing.
  • check out post in advertising titled "I NEED DEALERS" by RiverRat Josh. He runs a company that provides tables and dealers. I'd post it here but I couldn't figure out how to copy it..... techno spazz.