Who would you cast ....Again

Dont wanna repeat myself, but i found this tread really interesting. So here goes second try of who would you cast as.....

Tony G = (just saw aviation 3) In is early years... the kid from two and a half men. Creepy how they look exaclty the same.

Comments

• Well I had Tobey McGuire as Daniel N.

Steve Beshemi as Barry Greenstein, assuming i couldn't locate Gollum, what with him dying in the flames of mordor and all. Not sure why but Barry just has that Gollum like troll look.

Shana Hiatt playing herself, or with her self or ... you get the point

That guy from 'Boy meets world' playing an old school T.J. with the same sorta goofy look and the curly hair

Doyle ... Brando, well if he was alive

Jennifer Harman ... maybe a young cybil sheppard, not sure ... must give this one more thought

Jamie Foxx as Phil Ivey

Johnny Chan ... well obviosly Johnny Chan

all_aces ... that guy who plays lex lugger on Smallville

Gus Hansen a bald Johnny Depp, with a goatee

okay that's my starting contribution.

Not sure why but i think we have to find someone for the Rock to play, cause i can just see him doing the eyebrow thing every time someone looks like they're about to go all-in on him
  • T.J. Cloutier= Colm Meaney....The curly red headed Irish from Star trek generation and deep space nine. He always looks p.....ed off kinda like Mr.Cloutier.

Mr.Flack..(can't remember first name....Layne i think)= Denis Leary(with a smile)

The guy who was screaming Jack-hi at the last WSOP.=Whoopy Goldberg (I know you know who im talking about)

Amarillo Slim Preston= Crocodile Dundee's Lackey Wally from the Crocodile Dundee movie's (If he was alive)

Paul (the truth) Darden=Ice Cube.....well......it just fit.

This wil do for now.   :)
  • Ellix Powers in the limit hold'em event was the man talking about Jack high. One of the best moments from last year.

Pkrooster
  • The guy who was screaming Jack-hi at the last WSOP.=Whoopy Goldberg (I know you know who im talking about)

The scary thing about this is that Whoopi would actually have to floof up her hair a little bit more for this role.

ScottyZ
  • Bruce Willis =Author and poker player, Jim Macmanus (i think is the name) The guy with the jack(queen) high. :)