(K/W) The Compound - $20 Triple Homicide Horror NLHE - Wed, Oct 30th - 7pm

Devil's night is upon us this Wednesday, so the theme is "Triple Homicide". It's like those horror movies where you think the big baddie has been killed of but, SURPRISE, he's still alive! (Those markedly weaker and dies faster the second time) Here are the rules..

For your entry you'll get 4,000 chips and two tokens. If you bust out, your first token gets you immediately back in with 2,000 chips. If you bust out again, the second token only gets you 1,000 chips. Will you die a fast death, or will you beat the odds, and emerge victorious after you second death.

Once you've been "killed" three times, you're out for good.

The tokens will get converted to chips after the final table forms, or at the end of the first break, whichever come later.

Hope to see you out!!
Bristol Street Poker at the Compound presents...

:s::h: TRIPLE HOMICIDE HORROR - 2019 - EVENT #7 :c::d:
NLHE Tournament
(with Big Blind antes)
Wed, Oct 30th - 7:00pm
(doors open at 6:30pm)

$20 Buy-in - 20 Min blinds - 4,000 Chips (with two bonus rebuys) - 32 player max.

$$$ Pay-outs $$$
1st place - 45%
2nd place - 25%
3rd place - 15%
4th place - 10%
5th place - 5%
(1 Table - Top 2, 2 Tables - Top 3, 3 Tables - Top 4)
Late players: If you know you're going to be late, let me know and a seat and chips will be set out for you and you will post blinds and fold until you arrive.

If you do not let me know that you'll be late, we'll keep your chips out for a level and then remove then. You can buy in when you show up, but will pay a penalty of 4 rounds of blinds/ante per level (or partial level you miss)

The tournament will last approximately 5 hours. Seating is limited to 32 players with alternates. (8 max tables) Please reserve your seat in advance!! The final table will form with 9 players left.

As always, tournaments at The Compound are rake-free!!

Reserves:

1. Zithal
2. beanie42
3. Kanga
4. Labeach2002
5. EdTheTed
6. Nordique
7. MrCaspan
8. King Mob (L)
9. Ranger
10. JJGrubster
11. DrTyore
12. Shapiro

Comments

• Can i sign up nordique and need the address rob
  • Sign me up!!
  • I'm in!

Mark
  • I'm in. SHAPIRO
  • Hey Rob. Just so you know. I didn't get an email like I normally do from you. Wondering if others know about the game.
  • Jshap wrote: »
    Hey Rob. Just so you know. I didn't get an email like I normally do from you. Wondering if others know about the game.

He sent the email on Sunday, I got it. Maybe it got caught in your spam filter?
  • The big question is......Front door or back door?
  • Please come through the front door. Thanks!
  • I'm going to do it like a zombie and throw a rock through the window and come through that!! Or you could spartin kick the front door....... Kidding.. See you tonight Rob!
  • Count me in!
  • Hi is it too late for me to join i can be there in 15 mins
  • Event number 8 was a triple elimination match! With only 13 runners, the play wound down to a quick final few elimination. Ranger on the bubble and Beanie in 3rd. Heads up was a match between the host, Zithal, and the returning *original* TV champ Nordique. In the end, Nordique's agression won out and he became our new Champ!

Official Results:

1st - Nordique - $130 (36 points)
    2nd - Zithal - $80 (25 points)
    3rd - beanie42 - $50 (21 points)
    4th - Ranger (18 points)
    5th - MrCaspan (16 points)
    6th - Shapiro (15 points)
    7th - Kanga
    8th - JJgrubster
    9th - labeach2002
    10th - EdTheTed
    11th - RaydonPoker
    12th - King Mog
    13th - DrTyore

With his second place finish, Zithal is now 3 points shy of Player of the Year, but it's important to remember that EdTheTed only has 3 scores in the year, and his missing his 4th. If he finishes in the Top half, it will extend his lead to 18+ points.

Shapiro continues his climb into the Top 3, while Beanie 42 moves from 8th to 5th!

2019 PLAYER OF THE YEAR - TOP 10 (full results)

<style type="text/css"><!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}--></style>
    <colgroup><col style="width: 56px"><col width="58"><col width="132"><col width="102"></colgroup><tbody>
    EdTheTed

Zithal

Shapiro

Origami

beanie42

labeach2002

KingMob

Kanga

Moose

MrCaspan

</tbody>
  • Had a good time thanks to the host for having a fun enjoyable night
  • Thanks Rob, as usual great game! And thanks everyone for being patient at the cash game as I learned!